Okay Britney, after more than 20 years I'm returning my stan card...

21 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Britney is worth only if she works? That's what her narcissistic abusers thought.

Well but it is how it works for us fans, isn’t? Different from her family, we have no personal relationship with Britney herself, we know her brand, her as an artist. In other words, her relationship with us happens through her work. No work, no relationship, maybe those one build through nostalgia but that is it.  

• Love 1
Just now, TomasBR said:

Well but it is how it works for us fans, isn’t? Different from her family, we have no personal relationship with Britney herself, we know her brand, her as an artist. In other words, her relationship with us happens through her work. No work, no relationship, maybe those one build through nostalgia but that is it.  

THIS Yeah! + We are not taking her money or privacy, but we just asked for her time in the studio and to release something for us + she got paid for it! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Saved and bookmarked for future reference. When she decides to drop a surprise EP in a year. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I believe she will do. My intuition tells me that whenever she secretly writes songs, she puts the best aside for herself without having a "reason" and then she realizes how much she misses it and decides to go to the studio and record a few songs. Subsequently, she says on Instagram that she did not know what personal impact these lyrics would have for her and that she decides to release them as new EP.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

I understand that you want to live a u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ life, but at least you could make us happy for once.

If I add it all together, apart from reading your book, I'm already bored of your overplayed music, I don't follow your Instagram, I won't get anything new from you.

I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶E̶P̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶2̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ I'm throwing my stan card back at you u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Bye Felicia! 👋 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

I understand that you want to live a u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ life, but at least you could make us happy for once.

If I add it all together, apart from reading your book, I'm already bored of your overplayed music, I don't follow your Instagram, I won't get anything new from you.

I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶E̶P̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶2̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ I'm throwing my stan card back at you u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Wow your a gem . Can you just be happy shes free? Shes  navigating anger, pain, sadness, loss, frustration, happiness, loneliness, people expecting, people wanting from her. People just want her to give and explain her everything. Thanks for judging her and not respecting her. She is a person. Not your toy. Another individual who is about themselves.  Her rights were stolen and her kids manipulated. Money stolen.. her life, choices, freedom, rights to birth more babies. She had a loss of a child and a husband. She has nobody to trust. I am not a fan of your post . Its sad .. yet thats your opinion and choice. Have a great day. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Ooh my, my baby don't be shy
I see that spark flashing in your eye
My heart beats fast 'cause I want it all
So baby come with me and be my ooh la, la

Spoiler

Take my hand, we can go all night
And spin me round just the way I like
It feels so good, I don't wanna stop
So baby come with me and be my ooh la, la

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Wow your a gem . Can you just be happy shes free? Shes  navigating anger, pain, sadness, loss, frustration, happiness, loneliness, people expecting, people wanting from her. People just want her to give and explain her everything. Thanks for judging her and not respecting her. She is a person. Not your toy. Another individual who is about themselves.  Her rights were stolen and her kids manipulated. Money stolen.. her life, choices, freedom, rights to birth more babies. She had a loss of a child and a husband. She has nobody to trust. I am not a fan of your post . Its sad .. yet thats your opinion and choice. Have a great day. 

Do I want her money? Do I want her to do Vegas residency? Do I want her to make videos? Do I want her perfoming?Do I want her to act in movies? NO!

Just because she could step in front of a microphone for a few hours and record a song that she would otherwise gave to someone else is not that MUCH, or is it too much?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block