Okay Britney, after more than 20 years I'm returning my stan card...

1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

Do I want her money? Do I want her to do Vegas residency? Do I want her to make videos? Do I want her perfoming?Do I want her to act in movies? NO!

Just because she could step in front of a microphone for a few hours and record a song that she would otherwise gave to someone else is not that MUCH, or is it too much?

Who are you ? Selfish is what you are.. Yes its too much to ask .. respect her. Let her do whatever she wishes. Or whine and moan . Have a good day. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Same , I mean i'll always be a fan and love the memories . But if she truly doesn't want to do music there is nothing to rlly follow anymore. I just want her happy and just live HER  life. Not live her life for me . She has already done that for people.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I understand that you want to live a u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ life, but at least you could make us happy for once.

If I add it all together, apart from reading your book, I'm already bored of your overplayed music, I don't follow your Instagram, I won't get anything new from you.

I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶E̶P̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶2̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ I'm throwing my stan card back at you u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

You are a Kunt . She has literally lived her life and been enslaved by other people , now you think we are going to turn around and make her do things for us? F you and bye!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

You are a Kunt . She has literally lived her life and been enslaved by other people , now you think we are going to turn around and make her do things for us? F you and bye!

Feel free to say what you want. But spending a few hours in the studio wouldn't kill her. Some bands record half an album in one night if they know what they want, so again I DON'T WANT THAT MUCH. Stay pressed and whining...

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Feel free to say what you want. But spending a few hours in the studio wouldn't kill her. Some bands record half an album in one night if they know what they want, so again I DON'T WANT THAT MUCH. Stay pressed and whining...

She’s too busy spinning in a circle and squishing her **** together to pop into a studio for 3 hours :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s too busy spinning in a circle and squishing her **** together to pop into a studio for 3 hours :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

No, she's to busy feeling sad about her kids, being drugged, abused, forced to work and paraded around like nothing.

Those crying and whining about new music and a new album should have several seats, Britney's been through enough.

Be happy you got what you got, We're lucky she survived and is free. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block