Okay Britney, after more than 20 years I'm returning my stan card...

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Returning your 20 year stan card?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47l69xskgv6zd8smbs9s

I remember her back in 1998 as small brat when they played her BOMT song, then Sometimes, then Oops, then stronger, then Overprotetcted & many other singles....my stan card is 25 years old and extremely rare but she doesn't care:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Love 2
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, Whitney Houston said:

I remember her back in 1998 as small brat when they played her BOMT song, then Sometimes, then Oops, then stronger, then Overprotetcted & many other singles....my stan card is 25 years old and extremely rare but she doesn't care:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Omg imagine having that many back to back HITS! Legendary... 

Gurl, get a grip. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: She does care that's why she doesn't want to make music right now. Do you want another Britney Jean album?:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Good! Im actually happy for you., We need more of you to follow this former stan example.

Time to start living your life! Stan for you! Instead of wasting all that time and energy into a popstar, why not start investing in yourself?

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Britney is worth only if she works? That's what her narcissistic abusers thought.

I said what I said. From now I'm just someone who used to be her fan. Now it's time to put her to the box and move on.

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

imagine creating a whole as.s post to announce that you're leaving some site, like girl just go:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

This site is not about B, but there are billion other sections :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Omg imagine having that many back to back HITS! Legendary... 

Gurl, get a grip. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: She does care that's why she doesn't want to make music right now. Do you want another Britney Jean album?:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

Why BJ? Now that is she free, she can write songs about everything without censorship. Does she realize how much power she has now to do things her way? Probably not. She still wants to be locked in a matchbox.

• Like 1
Just now, Whitney Houston said:

Why BJ? Now that is she free, she can write songs about everything without censorship. Does she realize how much power she has now to do things her way? Probably not. She still wants to be locked in a matchbox.

BJ because she was clearly not present or involved in that whole project. Yes i'm sure she does know the power she holds but I don't think she's actually interested in using it.

• Love 1

People need to realize that she’s done for good. Even if she isn’t do you really think anything of quality will come out of her. She has lost the passion for music and certainly the ability to dance and put on a show. Like what kind of music do you really expect from her at this point. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 6
Just now, Doja Kitten said:

People need to realize that she’s done for good. Even if she isn’t do you really think anything of quality will come out of her. She has lost the passion for music and certainly the ability to dance and put on a show. Like what kind of music do you really expect from her at this point. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

If she was to release anything  of quality it would certainly be better than anything on PF2...

Spoiler

1281753.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block