Okay Britney, after more than 20 years I'm returning my stan card...

8 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

People need to realize that she’s done for good. Even if she isn’t do you really think anything of quality will come out of her. She has lost the passion for music and certainly the ability to dance and put on a show. Like what kind of music do you really expect from her at this point. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Exactly.

2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Someone ban this troll. Just because she’s not doing what you want her to do? Go join team con. God this website isn’t what it use to be. 🙄🙄🙄 

B please, what's difference between making the music by herself and she got money from us, vs. Team con who forced her to do music she dislike and make money for them? If you can't the difference than shut the fart up.

12 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I understand that you want to live a u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ life, but at least you could make us happy for once.

If I add it all together, apart from reading your book, I'm already bored of your overplayed music, I don't follow your Instagram, I won't get anything new from you.

I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶E̶P̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶2̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ I'm throwing my stan card back at you u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

bye girl! 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Stans can’t return their stan card, it doesn’t work like that. If she ever does anything, you’ll be back. 

You’re just angry but it’ll pass :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

This.

I was going to post something like this!

If you’re somebodies Stan, you’re an effing Stan - it doesn’t just stop cuz it ain’t a choice and if you can stop you aren’t a Stan :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

1 hour ago, femmef4toole said:

This.

I was going to post something like this!

If you’re somebodies Stan, you’re an effing Stan - it doesn’t just stop cuz it ain’t a choice and if you can stop you aren’t a Stan :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

You are such a hypocrite!!! And what thing/person should I be a fan of?

If she doesn't make any music, then there's no point in being a fan.

The fact that I can move on and put her to bed with honor for the past does not mean that I have an obligation to you to "keep" her.

You literally act like I should stand chained to her monument and can't go on living my life and being a "stan" for other singers, doing normal things. Although I have bought about 5 of her albums, I am not obliged to stand still if she is not there.

You should also really wake up and realize THERE IS NOTHING AND NOBODY(!!!) FOR TO BE A STAN ANYMORE. WAKE UP!!! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block