Tate Mcrae brings the Britney print even closer with new performance

summer2summer

britney fans just forever pressed that our fave will never go on stage again and bring that same passion they seem to miss and call iconic :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:
leave this poor girl alone, I personally don't LOVE the music (its poppy and generic, which fair, whatever), she's doing what she enjoys.   yall sound like the same ****ers that called britney talentless back in the day.   we need choreo back into pop music in the western world, let her be the reason it happens.   Britney probably won't ever get on stage again if im honest, cope :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Also for some of you in the thread, Britney could go hard because she didn't sing live, can we just be real for a second... look at how much she moved at the beginning of her career so she could sing live :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 1

I'm gonna be honest here. These latest threads with comparisons slash the britney print are kinda getting my goat. But I decided now to watch this performance. Positive points: The girl can dance. Cool moves in the break. Cool that's she's singing live. I like the help of the electric guitar by the end and her smile too (it's like it says the girl's gonna bring something great in the future). But I've saw little-little moments of Britney there. I just don't like the bringing Britney to the table to talk about Tate. I tried to listen to her songs a few times. The first I liked was her hit You Broke Me First which was really addictive. Then I heard Greedy which is kind of addictive but not so much, her music video for it with good se--x--y dance moves helped, though. But then I listened to Exes. I really don't feel anything. That's probably why she was in the studio with Max Martin the other day... (girl's gonna have to pay a few bucks :wink_britney_everytime_white:). I agree with someone that said here that back in the day people were disliking Britney for being a successful woman with her songs and videos being played everywhere and all, the fever. I think there's only a similarity in how people might receive Tate as a young popstar girl, then, as Britney might have been treated in a mean way (remember the governor's wife). Maybe it's a se--x--ist thing?

That's it. There's no Britney there. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: Britney is Britney. And Tate is Tate.

12917cf06039347a0af40ff125c6aaf9.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I’m not really a fan of this style of pop music. I don’t like it at all.

However, some of the dance moves are incredible toward the middle and end. Her flexibility is fabulous. Did she sing live? That would explain her not moving as much in the beginning.

Yeah, she was singing live, probably knew she couldn't spend all her energy at the beginning 
She's a great dancer, the music isn't bad but it's not memorable imo

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Her vocals sounded good. Another plus.

Shes a talented person - there’s no denying it. I enjoyed her dancing.

Yeah she dances, sings, plays piano and guitar, *songwriter (edit), I mean I wish I had a smidge of that talent in me :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: and I wish her all the best in her career.   But I do wish she would enunciate her words a little better.

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Nina Dobrev said:

Yeah she dances, sings, plays piano and guitar, I mean I wish I had a smidge of that talent in me :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: and I wish her all the best in her career.   But I do wish she would enunciate her words a little better.

AND most importantly she's a songwriter. She writes all her songs.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, work said:

AND most importantly she's a songwriter. She writes all her songs.

damn I forgot that one, filled it in!  
She's a lovely performer and has alot going for her so I don't know why there's so much bitterness in this thread or anywhere for that matter.  Britney is 40+ years old, of course the newer generation will look for similarities from an older performer, it's not new.  It's wild to me.  Britney is from the 90's and anyone who can move like Britney could back in the day will be pit up against that.  Tinashe rings a bell too. 

If Slave For You came out today with that iconic dance move it'd be a tiktok trend too.  IDG the bitter :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Edited by Nina Dobrev

Y'all not gonna convince me that tate lady ISN'T an industry plant.

She definitely needs better pop songs. Not really offering anything new,creative or original.

RCA trying so hard to create Britney alike manufactured pop star for gen Z. But I can't see any longevity with her. She should find her own unique style.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

Yeah she dances, sings, plays piano and guitar, *songwriter (edit), I mean I wish I had a smidge of that talent in me :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: and I wish her all the best in her career.   But I do wish she would enunciate her words a little better.

Wow, good for her. I wish the best for her! I’m going to keep an eye out for her future performances. I really did enjoy this.

Also, I miss Nina Dobrev!

• Love 1

All you Tate McCringe fans are funny AF “these are the same comments Britney faced” “she a dancer! She here to obliterate” There will never be another Britney. This Tik Tok girl won’t last two decades. Her songs are not iconic pop anthems that require whatever dancing she is doing. She is a fad simple as that. Her album isn’t even selling and already out the top 10 on iTunes 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, summer2summer said:

The question is, When was the last time we had a pop girl perform like THIS? Taylor with her stiff hips? Or Billie Eilish with her jumping around the stage? Olivia? Or Dua's ''improved'' dance moves?(god bless her she tried and tried). It has been a decade or more since Taylor became the ''it'' girl and brought in the ''songwriter pop girls'' trend that sit, ''write'' a song and then date a guy to break up and make the song popular.

As Britney stans we should give props to performers. This girl is Talented and is a PERFORMER. 

Lisa from Blackpink been around since 2016 and now has a solo song with 1B streams on spotify. She is the "it" girl. Charisma and all.

Tate reminds me more of Beyonce dancing.

why are people acting like she is the first pop girl that knows how to dance? i mean the only thing she has in common with britney is that they are both white. tinashe is an amazing performer as well and has declared many times britney is one of her main inspirations, they even have a song together... and I haven't see people caring at all. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: also Chloe, Normani... not to mention korean groups that have 1000+ light-years better performers than the US for at least the past 10 years... but I guess the criteria to be compared to Britney is being white, right? that's pathetic :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

Edited by mono-yuumi
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block