Tate Mcrae brings the Britney print even closer with new performance

summer2summer

considering it was a Jimmy Fallon performance I wasn't expecting any dancing at all. That leg move is absolutely iconic. I find it comical some of u think she has no technique. Only a professional dancer can make that type of move

Edited by work
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, magichat said:

Incredible dance break? Did you post the wrong video?

gorl seethe she's here to obliterate those ''songrwiter pop girls'' one stiff ***** that brings NOTHING to the stage at a time. Rewind that video and watch AGAIN because she was SINGING live too. 

this girl is ******* BRINGING it 

Edited by summer2summer
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, work said:

considering it was a Jimmy Fallon performance I wasn't expecting any dancing at all. That leg move is absolutely iconic. I find it comical some of u think she has no technique. Only a professional dancer can make that type of move

So unique and iconic, its like nobody did it before

Come On Please GIF by NBA

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, work said:

IMO it’s kind of cheap to constantly do splits or needle or whatever that move is called. She’s a good dancer and doesn’t need to show off her flexibility all the time. It’s a cheap gimmick. I prefer it when she delivers a nice dance break like she did on BBMA. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

So many bitter *****es in here. No one's comparing her to Britney, read the title. I said she's slowly bringing back the Britney PRINT....as in the Blueprint of performance in pop music. No one will be Britney Spears 2.0 we all know that.

The question is, When was the last time we had a pop girl perform like THIS? Taylor with her stiff hips? Or Billie Eilish with her jumping around the stage? Olivia? Or Dua's ''improved'' dance moves?(god bless her she tried and tried). It has been a decade or more since Taylor became the ''it'' girl and brought in the ''songwriter pop girls'' trend that sit, ''write'' a song and then date a guy to break up and make the song popular.

As Britney stans we should give props to performers. This girl is Talented and is a PERFORMER. 

The fact that Britney is even in your title and you’re saying there’s a Britney mold is comparing her to Britney 😬😬

• Like 1

BBMAs were better but besides Tinashe nobody is doing it like Tate. There’s no other artist doing choreography like this. 

She’s not Britney but guess what we will never see another artist like Britney in our lifetime. So Tate is that fill that I’m missing with pop girls. I like her and don’t get the hate. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block