Tate Mcrae brings the Britney print even closer with new performance

summer2summer

5 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Y'all not gonna convince me that tate lady ISN'T an industry plant.

She definitely needs better pop songs. Not really offering anything new,creative or original.

RCA trying so hard to create Britney alike manufactured pop star for gen Z. But I can't see any longevity with her. She should find her own unique style.

Oh she definitely is but I prefer some like that than other Taylor swift or Olivia Rodrigo 

5 hours ago, work said:

all those bitter fans who say she has no IT factor bs watch this interview and see her personality. She's super sweet and fun... like you know who

She is cute , I just hope the music business doesn’t destroy her like Britney…. It seems like sweet people in that business usually are treated the worst

1 hour ago, mono-yuumi said:

why are people acting like she is the first pop girl that knows how to dance? i mean the only thing she has in common with britney is that they are both white. tinashe is an amazing performer as well and has declared many times britney is one of her main inspirations, they even have a song together... and I haven't see people caring at all. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: also Chloe, Normani... not to mention korean groups that have 1000+ light-years better performers than the US for at least the past 10 years... but I guess the criteria to be compared to Britney is being white, right? that's pathetic :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

She's obviously not the 1st but because she's a trained dancer, and a pop artist, she immediately gets Britney comparisons. Prior to Tate, the only other pop artist I can think of that cared about incorporating choreography into their craft is Ava Max, but it's very apparent that neither she or someone like Dua is a trained dancer.

The artists you mentioned are not pop artists and Kpop is Kpop.

3 hours ago, humstarr said:

Lisa from Blackpink been around since 2016 and now has a solo song with 1B streams on spotify. She is the "it" girl. Charisma and all.

Tate reminds me more of Beyonce dancing.

Lisa is not an American/Western pop artist. 

Edited by SexyLove
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Y'all not gonna convince me that tate lady ISN'T an industry plant.

She definitely needs better pop songs. Not really offering anything new,creative or original.

RCA trying so hard to create Britney alike manufactured pop star for gen Z. But I can't see any longevity with her. She should find her own unique style.

What is considered the industry plant? Like a record label project? How did they pick her? 

• Like 1

She has nothing on Britney. Britney was and still is a STAR. No shade to Tate, but Britney is a megastar and iconic and its for more than just her talent. It was the image, the iconic dance movies, the videos, the personality, the relationships. People couldn't get enough of Britney until it ate her alive. I don't see that for this girl, ever, just saying!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, summer2summer said:

So many bitter *****es in here. No one's comparing her to Britney, read the title. I said she's slowly bringing back the Britney PRINT....as in the Blueprint of performance in pop music. No one will be Britney Spears 2.0 we all know that.

The question is, When was the last time we had a pop girl perform like THIS? Taylor with her stiff hips? Or Billie Eilish with her jumping around the stage? Olivia? Or Dua's ''improved'' dance moves?(god bless her she tried and tried). It has been a decade or more since Taylor became the ''it'' girl and brought in the ''songwriter pop girls'' trend that sit, ''write'' a song and then date a guy to break up and make the song popular.

As Britney stans we should give props to performers. This girl is Talented and is a PERFORMER. 

doja is better

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

She’s pretty and can sing but she’s just so beige and forgettable. However the one real reason I’ll never be able to listen to her is she has that god awful ‘cursive’ affectation when she sings. I can’t stand it it’s the most annoying **** ever!

What does that means ? Is that like a way to pronounce words ? Sorry English is not my first Language 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block