Tate Mcrae brings the Britney print even closer with new performance

summer2summer

8 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

Why do you say that?

I'm not a huge fan of hers but I know she doesn't just stand there and sing. She moves around and executes some form of choreo. She has a entertaining presence. 

Because as time went by she completely stripped dancing off her live presentations, particularly in this new era - it's just not who she is as an artist and I respect it.

It was pretty evident her team forced it into the mix after the viral success of SAY SO with its tiktok dance and granted, she is not a bad dancer but you can tell she doesn't enjoy it.

I love doja's music, it was no shade at all.

17 hours ago, ROCIO said:

Britney was not only about the dancing. Otherwise, every good dancer in the world would have a pop star career. Britney had that "it" factor, an incredibly beautiful face, a great body, so much personality and soul in her voice, amazing songs, warmth, that smile and laughter, natural sensuality, mystery, a story around her and lots of charisma. She could be fun and she could be deep. She had a connection with the public. 

Tate dances very well, but so do her backup dancers and millions of dancers in the world. I've listened to Tate's album and I only liked 4 songs. The rest sounds like it's the same song. And I'm sorry, but Tate lacks the "it" factor, the looks and the charisma. Plus, she tries way too hard to be se.xy with all those fake or.gasm faces in her music videos. She's a good performer, but she's not even close to Britney Spears. 

I'm tired of people comparing this girl to Britney . She's not even close to Xtina. Doesn't have the X factor. 
Doja is closer at this point

8 hours ago, ElToxico said:

This thread is basically a gaggle of old millennials complaining how things were better 20 years ago reminiscing of an artist whose last album was released nearly 8 years ago. Time to embrace 2024 ladies, stop hating and enjoy the new blood.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

You are 41 years old Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

You have used the "old millennial" objection already few times and it is funny since you are the oldest as millennial can be at the moment.

4 hours ago, ElToxico said:

Because as time went by she completely stripped dancing off her live presentations, particularly in this new era - it's just not who she is as an artist and I respect it.

It was pretty evident her team forced it into the mix after the viral success of SAY SO with its tiktok dance and granted, she is not a bad dancer but you can tell she doesn't enjoy it.

I love doja's music, it was no shade at all.

her performances are entertaining and she IS an excellent performer 

21 hours ago, ROCIO said:

Britney was not only about the dancing. Otherwise, every good dancer in the world would have a pop star career. Britney had that "it" factor, an incredibly beautiful face, a great body, so much personality and soul in her voice, amazing songs, warmth, that smile and laughter, natural sensuality, mystery, a story around her and lots of charisma. She could be fun and she could be deep. She had a connection with the public. 

Tate dances very well, but so do her backup dancers and millions of dancers in the world. I've listened to Tate's album and I only liked 4 songs. The rest sounds like it's the same song. And I'm sorry, but Tate lacks the "it" factor, the looks and the charisma. Plus, she tries way too hard to be se.xy with all those fake or.gasm faces in her music videos. She's a good performer, but she's not even close to Britney Spears. 

Agree Tate doesn’t have that it factor she’s not bringing anything new to table I haven’t seen. Like her singing doesn’t impress me or the song…one thing I liked about bomt is that when I first heard I knew the song was a hit! Her voice alone made the song iconic!

the video, blonde hair, school girls dancing came after…. 

Britney deserves more credit 

3 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

You are 41 years old Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

You have used the "old millennial" objection already few times and it is funny since you are the oldest as millennial can be at the moment.

Lol and when exactly have I said I wasn’t one? Im just not one of the bitter ones out there whinging like an alzheimer patient. 

you on the other hand….sounds like I hit a soft spot with my comment. Hope youre alright.

Edited by ElToxico

There's one BIG difference between Britney and Tate. Britney started her career working with TOP producers like Max Martin who crafted BIG hits for her. Later on, Britney started to write her own songs but her biggest hits were given to her!

Tate Mcrae is a songwriter who writes her OWN songs. You may like them or not but as of now (I'm sure in the future she will be given hit songs) all her material is HERS. And yes they may not be big worldwide artificial hits, but at least is something she created and it shows her artistry in a more natural way

40 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Lol and when exactly have I said I wasn’t one? Im just not one of the bitter ones out there whinging like an alzheimer patient. 

you on the other hand….sounds like I hit a soft spot with my comment. Hope youre alright.

I can assure you, you didnt and never will hit any of my spots LOL

My comment was about you repeatedly calling out people "old millennials" as a derogatory term, while you are an old millennial yourself. It feels like you have a need to distant yourself from that community of people to make yourself feel more young, in your head, at least ;)

Im 10 years younger than you and have friends in their early 20s who share the same opinion as me about Tate and rest of similar singers these days, so it is not about age, it is about how easily are you satisfied and what requirement you need to be satisfied, with yourself or others. Yours, clearly are low :)

18 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

All you Tate McCringe fans are funny AF “these are the same comments Britney faced” “she a dancer! She here to obliterate” There will never be another Britney. This Tik Tok girl won’t last two decades. Her songs are not iconic pop anthems that require whatever dancing she is doing. She is a fad simple as that. Her album isn’t even selling and already out the top 10 on iTunes 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block