Britney posts old paparazzi shots of her with her kids

she always mentions one of them is really smart (I forgot which one) and one of them is a great artist. She loves both. Jayden was younger so by the time this pics were taking Preston maybe had spent his first year being carried by her.. we know nothing. Yes jayden said that but it might be a matter of characters too, Jayden is clearly more outspoken and extroverted while Preston might be more timid. Maybe she had a harder time bonding with him 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m not sure what she said,  but i can see a gray area with things like this. i believe britney can be sued or charged for posting pics with out credit… i’m sure any big celebrity has ppl fixing things like that

Yeah, I know every celebrity has a team... but this woman I mentioned and most fans really share that Britney controls everything alone and thats why her account is a mess and the posting and deleting is all her doing it.

Britney doesn't even know what a livestream is (Scam fooled her twice doing a live without her knowledge).

Definitely a team is behind all her social media accounts.

52 minutes ago, Fita said:

It's weird. But I always had that impression. In that interview Jayden said Sean is upset Britney gives more attention to Jayden than to him... Idk. It's harsh to comment on that. And I guess it's a normal thing parents ended up doing. Not necessarily a favorite son thing tho. Who knows.  

shes not very subtle abt it i fear...she did call preston her first love though..

10 minutes ago, Richie said:

she always mentions one of them is really smart (I forgot which one) and one of them is a great artist. She loves both. Jayden was younger so by the time this pics were taking Preston maybe had spent his first year being carried by her.. we know nothing. Yes jayden said that but it might be a matter of characters too, Jayden is clearly more outspoken and extroverted while Preston might be more timid. Maybe she had a harder time bonding with him 

thats true, also a lot of the pictures of her holding preston are from *THAT* time when she couldn't leave the house without paps harassing her and the restaurant day so maybe she doesn't care to relive those days as much.

• Like 1

The irony of it all... Jayden worked hard during The Federline/Spears campaign against his mother last year. He was part of the interview to paint her as irresponsible.

Not to mention Jayden said he would share personal info about Britney if her fans followed him.

Sean Preston never publicly dragged his mom and it seemed he cared more for her.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, meeshiki said:

It’s always been clear who her favourite is. In old pap pictures she is always holding Jayden. Her son pretty much confirmed that he is the favourite. Never understood parents who blatantly favour one child over another, it causes life long upset. 

Is that because she was “favoring” him or just because he was the youngest? I think parents often end up being a little more attached or protective of the younger sibling.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Yanal said:

I'll never understand Britney's mind. It's really hard to be a Britney fan.. you constantly need to understand something..  it's like a pandora's box. Anyway.. we love you Britney!

We don’t always have to understand/know everything. But I feel you. 

Edited by SJK

I don’t get the impression jayden is her favourite - I figure she holds the youngest one more often just cause it’s natural for parents to baby the baby and the older sibling is expected to be a bit more grown just because they’re older. It is what it is. I don’t think it’s fair to call Jayden her favourite 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

The irony of it all... Jayden worked hard during The Federline/Spears campaign against his mother last year. He was part of the interview to paint her as irresponsible.

Not to mention Jayden said he would share personal info about Britney if her fans followed him.

Are we sure he isnt a justin timberlake accidental son? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block