Britney posts old paparazzi shots of her with her kids

2 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

Jayden is clearly her favorite.

It's weird. But I always had that impression. In that interview Jayden said Sean is upset Britney gives more attention to Jayden than to him... Idk. It's harsh to comment on that. And I guess it's a normal thing parents ended up doing. Not necessarily a favorite son thing tho. Who knows.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

It's weird. But I always had that impression. In that interview Jayden said Sean is upset Britney gives more attention to Jayden than to him... Idk. It's harsh to comment on that. And I guess it's a normal thing parents ended up doing. Not necessarily a favorite son thing tho. Who knows.  

I never doubted Jayden when he said that. I think this is obvious. I remember how even when the boys were little some fans would mention that Britney would be with Jayden most of the time and rarely with Preston.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Yanal said:

I'll never understand Britney's mind. It's really hard to be a Britney fan.. you constantly need to understand something..  it's like a pandora's box. Anyway.. we love you Britney!

Why are we giving ourselves agita trying to understand it anyways? We haven't experienced what she's gone through. I can't imagine all the emotions she's having to battle within the last 2 years. 

Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

i think britney has a social media team who does the photo credits. what bothers me is her pics with her kids are always pap photos… i think these pics are the only ones with her kids… i think they rarely took photos like a normal family… and if they did she doesn’t have them. i feel for her.

Iirc, she mentioned that any personal/current photos of them she'd have to ask their permission to post cause she wants to respect their privacy 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i think britney has a social media team who does the photo credits. what bothers me is her pics with her kids are always pap photos… i think these pics are the only ones with her kids… i think they rarely took photos like a normal family… and if they did she doesn’t have them. i feel for her.

The funny thing is... Cassie, the woman behind the social media team said Britney does basically everything alone on her IG. Clearly that's not true...

So Britney is the one posting and deleting certain posts or her social media team?

8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Zaten anlamaya çalışırken neden kendimize agita veriyoruz? Onun yaşadıklarını biz yaşamadık. Son 2 yıl içinde savaşmak zorunda kaldığı duyguları hayal edemiyorum. 

Why are you being so sensitive? There is nothing wrong or false in what I have said. I see everyone here every day trying to figure something out. She says that her father should go to hell and shares a photo with her father. and that's not enough, she shares a photo with the guy from the “Black Box”. I stand by what I said. It's very confusing

• Like 1
Just now, Yanal said:

Why are you being so sensitive? There is nothing wrong or false in what I have said. I see everyone here every day trying to figure something out. She says that her father should go to hell and shares a photo with her father. and that's not enough, she shares a photo with the guy from the “Black Box”. I stand by what I said. It's very confusing

I wasn't being sensitive and I did not say you were wrong with what you said. Just saying we should try and see it from her point of view. That is all.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

The funny thing is... Cassie, the woman behind the social media team said Britney does basically everything alone on her IG. Clearly that's not true...

So Britney is the one posting and deleting certain posts or her social media team?

i’m not sure what she said,  but i can see a gray area with things like this. i believe britney can be sued or charged for posting pics with out credit… i’m sure any big celebrity has ppl fixing things like that

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Hassas değildim ve söylediklerinde hatalı olduğunu söylemedim. Sadece onun bakış açısından görmeye çalışmamız gerektiğini söylüyorum. Hepsi bu.  

I don't know, this can be difficult for us sometimes. I can't even imagine what she's going through. Because of this inconsistent behavior, people are making up ridiculous conspiracy theories. And I can't blame anyone at this point. She doesn't need to prove anything! But she's the one who makes people make up theories about her. I will support her no matter what, but I am not blind either.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block