Britney: fans are right to think something is going on, the way they speak is incredibly kind

Guys when she says she was turned down and hurt by many, could it be about the stigma and myth about mental health perpetrated by the conservatorship? Cause in terms of beauty, she's beautiful! Men have no patience with women when they think they're up or too playful, they think they'll have to deal with their mental health. I love that Britney is herself, sometimes we think she would be more acceptable if she knew how to dress better and current or don't take pictures like this or that but this is the fun part of being her, it reminds me of this song and video, anyway, in terms of relationships I'm sure in the right time she will find someone that appreciate her for being herself, but yeah, unfortunately in this instagram world we have to check ourselves and looks constantly. 

The one thing that no one talked about in her memoir is her constant reference of being child-like. I really do think she subliminally admitted to being bipolar and the other personality being child-like, which is why people may have questioned her ability to care for herself. 

she probably goes back and forth between the dual personalities 

Just now, Prince2021 said:

The one thing that no one talked about in her memoir is her constant reference of being child-like. I really do think she subliminally admitted to being bipolar and the other personality being child-like, which is why people may have questioned her ability to care for herself. 

she probably goes back and forth between the dual personalities 

People don't want to mention it because it proves she is more self-aware than the people always criticizing her give her credit for

• Like 5

Love the Britney nerds comment. 

But omg, did you guys watch the whole Beauty and the Beast clip? The Rose 🌹 

from a website talking about the symbolism of the rose in Beauty and the Beast, “…the rose represents how trivial things can trigger large emotions.”

Edited by katiespears
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block