Britney: fans are right to think something is going on, the way they speak is incredibly kind

2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I would but I’m at work. I wanted to discuss who it’s interesting that Xtina, Gaga and Demi have said they got so bullied in school for wanting to act and sing, and basically become a star that some of them had to change schools. But yet Britney had the same dreams, chased them and her community lifted her up and was proud to support her. Like to not only have the amazing talent of dancing and singing but she was voted most favorite and beautiful three years in a row. I would think so many insecure kids would have a giant hate train out for Britney but they didn’t. 

Can I make it tho? (With the yearbook and other old pictures I've been collecting)

:emma:

On 11/29/2023 at 6:06 PM, PlatinumB said:

You need to be banned. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: All your 82 comments are mean spirited. You trash everything she does and are now claiming stans are delusional for not having the same opinion as yours. Please log out if you have nothing productive or more interesting to say.... I have reported you and tagged @princessmimi

You have been reported to the authorities and I trust you will be dealt with. 

andrewisindie-trust.gif

PEROIDT.  

You seem like a very special person. :) 

12 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I would but I’m at work. I wanted to discuss who it’s interesting that Xtina, Gaga and Demi have said they got so bullied in school for wanting to act and sing, and basically become a star that some of them had to change schools. But yet Britney had the same dreams, chased them and her community lifted her up and was proud to support her. Like to not only have the amazing talent of dancing and singing but she was voted most favorite and beautiful three years in a row. I would think so many insecure kids would have a giant hate train out for Britney but they didn’t. 

This is all due to how Britney has always carried herself!! Humble!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block