Britney: fans are right to think something is going on, the way they speak is incredibly kind

15 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Being child-like has nothing to do with bipolar. Age regression can have many causes. Hers is unvoluntary because she was forced into it. Some of the mannerisms extended into the time after the conservatorship. I am glad she addresses it in her book. When her IG was open to comments, many people commented on it in a hateful way. 

I wonder if she's tried IFS therapy, I've heard it works very well for DID and complex trauma

Edited by dandy
7 hours ago, The Dream said:

Come on guys we don't know exactly what is going on but we can assume she feels alone and distant from everyone and while I 100% get why she chose to be away from her family I also know that it is a choice that hurts.

I wish her boys were with her side like we all assumed they would be but what she tried so hard to avoid eventually happened.

I just believe that work is sth that would help in a way for her to feel like sth matters. She should remember that her work and success is totally hers and sth she created and there are her nerds that we are like distant friends who are touched by her in ways that she cannot imagine.

And Britney “So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we’re all alone, then we’re all together in that too.”

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Agree she needs to have some structure and purpose other than IG. Not meaning she had to record music but what about teaching dance classes again? Something behind the scenes she enjoys in the industry or. She hates the industry so even open up a restaurant again. Ultimately she chooses to live this way and always looking back not forward doesn't help anyone. She was basically quarantined for 13 years. We are rooting for your happiness whatever that means to you even if it means stepping away for

good.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, Perfect nordin said:

What if she had to sign a somekind of NDA to never speak and in return they free her from the c-ship🤔Meme Think GIF

"They" did not free her! Encouraged by her pink shirted nerd fans, Britney spoke courageously in open court, picked her own lawyer whose legal strategy finally freed her. Her speech was the key element to her freedom!

Yesterday I read the court transcript of the day Britney hired Rosengart in open court. Of course, they had had talks before in private. From the judge to her old lawyer Ingham to the ACLU lawyer, they all doubted her ability and wanted to "help" her, but Britney was steadfast and said she had made her decision already. 

And maybe some of you finally need to read her memoir!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I think it’s meant to represent Britney. Vanity has always been made to feel of great importance to Britney. Since she was a little girl in beauty pageants, then she won most Beautiful girl in junior high and high school. Shes considered a s** icon at 17, wins Teen Choice Hottie many times, n just in general she was known as being the hottest woman. So during the Con, they talked to her to make her feel ugly, out of shape, and not wanted. They stripped her of her confidence. But they underestimated her and now she’s letting her light shine, or wanting to find the confidence to shine again.
So in the cartoon, the ugly old lady is turned away, but she’s revealed to be a beautiful enchantress. Now that Brit is free, I think she wants to feel like that beautiful enchantress. 

Yep, It makes a lotta sense. I agree. Plus I didn't know she won beautiful girl contest in high and high school! I thought she was just a plain regular tomboy basketball player girl back then. And about TCA, I didn't know it was hottie category, tbh. In her career it has always been a HUGE DEAL her appearence, her beauty, her abs, her hair, her face, especially her hair. So I can understand how her mind can get ultra hyper worried about it or how it has shaped her life a big deal. It is really interesting. This resonates with the TWIM chapter where she talks about her family reaction to her hair being shaved and how she looked like (she felt like a ugly dog). So sad. This year I had this really weird impactful dream where I saw Britney coming out of a store wearing that black coat from POM video and she was with those two girls but Britney had a different face (like an aged faced? or maybe had plastic surgeries, she didn't look like her known face) and somehow I thought she was now a lesbian. She seemed free. Then I was thinking back after the dream and I realized it's the opposite of Britney has always appeared and somehow she has been stuck in this pattern: beautiful, blonde, skinny, seksy, heteroseksual woman, etc. It was disturbing for me to see her the way I saw in my dream, BUT she seemed free. Just a reflecting here.

Xray00182.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Fita said:

Yep, It makes a lotta sense. I agree. Plus I didn't know she won beautiful girl contest in high and high school! I thought she was just a plain regular tomboy basketball player girl back then. And about TCA, I didn't know it was hottie category, tbh. In her career it has always been a HUGE DEAL her appearence, her beauty, her abs, her hair, her face, especially her hair. So I can understand how her mind can get ultra hyper worried about it or how it has shaped her life a big deal. It is really interesting. This resonates with the TWIM chapter where she talks about her family reaction to her hair being shaved and how she looked like (she felt like a ugly dog). So sad. This year I had this really weird impactful dream where I saw Britney coming out of a store wearing that black coat from POM video and she was with those two girls but Britney had a different face (like an aged faced? or maybe had plastic surgeries, she didn't look like her known face) and somehow I thought she was now a lesbian. She seemed free. Then I was thinking back after the dream and I realized it's the opposite of Britney has always appeared and somehow she has been stuck in this pattern: beautiful, blonde, skinny, seksy, heteroseksual woman, etc. It was disturbing for me to see her the way I saw in my dream, BUT she seemed free. Just a reflecting here.

Xray00182.jpg

Yeah Britney was a popular girl in school. I remember she said in an old interview that she didn’t have one clique, that she would hang out with different groups of friends all the time. I think she downplayed her popularity when she first came out. She won a few school titles and dated a popular boy before she left to become an icon. 
Won: Class Favorite and Most Beautiful in 7th, 8th, and 9th grade years
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yeah Britney was a popular girl in school. I remember she said in an old interview that she didn’t have one clique, that she would hang out with different groups of friends all the time. I think she downplayed her popularity when she first came out. She won a few school titles and dated a popular boy before she left to become an icon. 

Wow that could become a thread. That's weird because I remember she saying she wasn't popular at those times..

PS: "Brittney", "Brittany"

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

They couldn’t seem to spell her name right could they Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5
Just now, princessmimi said:

Yeah this should be a thread! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Someone make it! 

I would but I’m at work. I wanted to discuss who it’s interesting that Xtina, Gaga and Demi have said they got so bullied in school for wanting to act and sing, and basically become a star that some of them had to change schools. But yet Britney had the same dreams, chased them and her community lifted her up and was proud to support her. Like to not only have the amazing talent of dancing and singing but she was voted most favorite and beautiful three years in a row. I would think so many insecure kids would have a giant hate train out for Britney but they didn’t. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Why her letters (2006) were easier to understand? I mean, she keeps writing code and possible hidden messages... not everything needs to be a legal thing, so whats the reason for that?

I don't know, she almost always wrong about the years so it's hard to understand what exactly she means...

For sure she didn't read many fans talking bad things about Scam back then. Most of the fanbase kissed his ***** for a long time, always attacking the few fans spilling the tea about the obvious Gold digger. 

I don't think her team shows her the conspiracies and the bad stuff some fans talk about them... so it scares me what exactly they are showing to her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block