JL tells a positive story about Jamie and Britney

11 minutes ago, Richie said:

so basically they all loved crawfish and they let britney eat with them! that's a nice landlord allowing the servants to share a table with them. so humble 💖

Exactly my thoughts. Britney grew up eating crawfish boils with her family. You know the entire family was eating the crawfish too. They didn't do it ONLY for Britney, they also benefited and Britney picked up the huge bill. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Yes she can be eliminated, I believe the eliminations start this weekend, and the public vote for their favourite campmate every night, with the one with the fewest votes being booted off the show. This happens during the final week until there is only 3 left for the final.

ok then, UK people.... now its time to do your job... vote for any other people as many as you can.... :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Haha 1

I remember Papa Jamie and brother Bryan held a crawlfish feast for Britney and Larry and the whole crew.... was that during the conservatorship that JL was talking about? 

Was this it ??? It's for Bryan's birthday though.....

Edited by annalai23
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, briprin1 said:

Where? Facebook and Instagram is the opposite.

From I'm a Celeb instagram and X page, comments under posts about JL are more and more positive like " She's so down to earth" or " I wanna hate her but I actually love her" or "I hated her at the beginning but now i love her more and more " ...etc.....

I guess GP public mostly are out of touch with What's going on with Britney with the whole Conservatorship abuse case and the American public has more knowledge of the abuse, so JL is so hated in the USA that she decided to go overseas to Australia for a UK show to try warm the UK public.....  I dont know what's I'm a celeb audiences consist of ... ? like Does it have big audience in USA? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

How do we know Britney asked for crawfish, and it wasn't something Jamie decided she could have? Every night, apparently. The guy asked Jamie Lynn if Britney cooked it herself, she didn't answer...

So pathetic, to be telling stories about her sister day after day. Apart from the obvious public relations scam, with any normal person, who wouldn't be sitting there thinking, you need to get your own life, girl.

• Like 6

I am actually not that worried because even with all the things she did prior to this, none of her attempts had success....

Dumb interview in that weird white pantsuit, fail, podcast, fail, book, fail, Zoey 102, fail, the other shows she was on, fail.

And really, it's not just Britney fans who dislike her. I just really want her to try avoid talking about Britney. Just smile it off maybe. Talk about your own life, girl...

11 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

This is orchestrated by Lou Taylor.. why are the other morons Z-lister asking her stuff that will put Juno in a good light? Why can't those losers ask her "Why did you ignore your sister's pleads?" ,  "Why didn't you supported #FreeBritney"? 

Girl, do you really think the average person that isn't a Britney fan even knows that? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Just reading some of these comments.

At the end of the day if Britney and Jamie Lynn are on good terms then why should anyone of us have beef about it?

It's ridiculous - focus on your own lives.

it’s a Britney fan forum.

It’s inevitable that they’re gonna be brought up on here. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block