JL tells a positive story about Jamie and Britney

3 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Just reading some of these comments.

At the end of the day if Britney and Jamie Lynn are on good terms then why should anyone of us have beef about it?

It's ridiculous - focus on your own lives.

Britney has an ongoing legal battle against team con. JL is trying to make team con look good.
I want the best for Britney and support her to get justice.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

If this was done because they have no other ways to let Britney know that they love her and they're sorry, then it would be one thing. This seems like a calculated move to undermine Britney's book. This isn't random. It's well timed and just them trying to control the narrative and embarrass Britney. Fortunately, I don't think it really has any meaningful impact. The world loves Britney and this won't change that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Wow what a good dad!!! While Britney worked her *** off, he flew allllllll the way to Louisiana (with Britney’s money) to pick up her favourite crawfish (with Britney’s money)

imagine!!! A celebrity who is working hard to support her family and cship team who can’t make decisions on her own artistry requesting her favourite food!!! And her conservator giving in to that request!!!!! What a benevolent ruler!!! Bravo! Bravo! I wish Jamie spears would run my life just for one day! 

….shut the **** up ***** 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

I can’t lie I seriously dislike Jamie Lynn but if you actually watch the show you’ll see she comes across quite well. 

Yeah I agree. I’m worried about this though because she didn’t really bother to help Britney at all when she was under the cship and benefitted from her income. Like this is your sister for crying out loud. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block