JL tells a positive story about Jamie and Britney

So I've been watching I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! and I think JL is trying to make it seem that Britney's family supported and helped her.

Tonight she told a story about how Britney wanted crawfish from Louisiana when she had her Vegas residency and Jamie made sure she got them.

The GP really seems to believe her stories and I'm worried that the GP starts to think that the c-ship was okay before the trial happens.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

I'm A Celebrity's Jamie Lynn Spears revealed her famous sister Britney's very wacky rider she requested during her Vegas residency. 
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Isn't it funny she's trying to rewrite history and pretend that everything was hunky dory! She's basically on national tv negating everything Britney has said and her feelings... What a gross little gremlin she is... She's putting on a performance of her life right now! The best acting she's ever done... :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Yes! And this isn't good for Britney's legal battle against Jamie and team con.
Britney's book and JL's stories give a totally different picture of the c-ship...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BlinkVenom said:

Maybe Britney should do interviews 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Maybe, maybe not. But I find it hard to believe an abuser over a victim. JL and her chin are the abuser. Her silence all these years was abuse. Don't you find it funny now that Britney is free she's talking and doing all of these shows?

We all need to stay focused and real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Maybe, maybe not. But I find it hard to believe an abuser over a victim. JL and her chin are the abuser. Her silence all these years was abuse. Don't you find it funny now that Britney is free she's talking and doing all of these shows?

Yeah that Jammie Lynatic just wants a platform to talk about her made up fantasy. Smart troll… ugh she needs to be banned from tv. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

This 100% !!

She tried to make Britney look bad before (with her book and interviews) but that didn't work.
Now she's not saying anything bad about Britney but she's also helping team con.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods

Thats not true though because Britney said in her book that she only ate chicken and vegetables for 2 years or so because her dad didn't want her to get fat.

I'm sure JL knows that. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Man her and her slimeball family really want to paint themselves in such a good light don't they?

Its like they want to gaslight Britney and invalidate what she said in her book. 

Ugh this reminds me of some people I actually do know in real life :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block