JL tells a positive story about Jamie and Britney

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, MrsShesTooBig said:

This means nothing. I’m sure there were days where he appeared decent - so what?

Britney lived through that abuse and I’m going to believe her account over the person who didn’t do much at all to help her.

Exactly.

Abusers tend to have days or moments when they are sweet and nice to the victim then they do something horrible to them then do something sweet and nice to make up for it.

Its a vicious on going cycle that is VERY HARD to get out of and I know this from personal experience.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, BlinkVenom said:

Yeah that Jammie Lynatic just wants a platform to talk about her made up fantasy. Smart troll… ugh she needs to be banned from tv. 

It's so dangerous and amazing what delusions can do to you...

6 minutes ago, 0.003 said:

This 100% !!

She tried to make Britney look bad before (with her book and interviews) but that didn't work.
Now she's not saying anything bad about Britney but she's also helping team con.

Saoirse Ronan Bingo GIF by A24

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thats not true though because Britney said in her book that she only ate chicken and vegetables for 2 years or so because her dad didn't want her to get fat.

I'm sure JL knows that. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

This is their way of trying to discredit Britney's book and we will not stand for it :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

So bold of Jealous Lou to go against one of the top-selling celebrity memoirs of all time after her flop book did so poorly we don't even know its sales :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

This is their way of trying to discredit Britney's book and we will not stand for it :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

So bold of Jealous Lou to go against one of the top-selling celebrity memoirs of all time after her flop book did so poorly we don't even know its sales :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Really? 

There is no record of sales of her book?

Lol that's funny :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I bet it sold so low and that's why her books were seen being sold at the Dollar store earlier this year for they can get higher sales.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

I'm sure there was one time she got her wish and gave her the food she wanted but what about the rest of the time, 13 years of conservatorship is a lot. I'm sure there was more abuse than positive stuff.

Exactly! I "positive" doesn't outweigh all of the abuse she endured at the hands of Jamie and team con.

• Like 2

So like, Jamie-Lynn was around Britney like less than 1 percent of the time during the Conservatorship so how does she exactly how life was for Britney day to day. More like Jamie was putting on a show this one time to make himself look good. 

I am thinking team con definitely set JL up for this and the other reality shows. This isn’t the last we see of her. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

Hope someone voted her off soon. To end her tactic working to change public impression on her and Britney(Can they being vote off ? I've never watched this show).

Yes she can be eliminated, I believe the eliminations start this weekend, and the public vote for their favourite campmate every night, with the one with the fewest votes being booted off the show. This happens during the final week until there is only 3 left for the final.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block