Jamie Lynn talks Britney grammy moment in “I’m a celeb” jungle

13 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It was honestly the most boring story ever. Apparently, a camera crew was filming Britney's family at home as Britney lost one of the first Grammys she was nominated for. Hard to say, Jacuzzi Lou made the story all about her somehow. 

Everyone was like "How did Britney react???" and Jacuzzi was just like, "i dunno she was at the awards show" 

Lmao literally. Britney was at the Grammys. Somewhere shell never be asked to attend 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Switchy said:

Wasn't this the Grammy year that Lynne went with Britney? If so, why would a camera crew be at her home filming JL, Jamie, and Bryan?

Yes it was. There was no mtv crew and nobody was filming the rest of them losers at their louisiana house. Britney went to the grammys with her mom. Judas leech is making sht up. Another lie just like the lie that she spoke to Britney recently. 

• Like 2

The Grammies kind of punked Britney, because at the time there was an obvious pattern where those invited to perform and who performed right before the category they were nominated in won those awards. They broke the pattern and obviously wanted a bit of a shock value moment, as I think Christina Aguilera gave one of the (only) most humble moments in her career, seemingly genuinely shocked to have won the award. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Does anyone actually believe camera crews would be filming deadbeat drunk Jamie, JL and Bryan? Lmao as if. I never watch the Grammys, do they ever cut to the families of winners? I’ve never heard that before. What a load of BS.

Yes their family was treated like royalty by America between 1999-2002 and they all hate Britney for taking it away from them. It started with the Justin rumours and they put her on tv to teach her a lesson in the hopes that america would then forgive them after they saw her cry. It’s all very gross  

Edited by Talkdirty
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Does anyone actually believe camera crews would be filming deadbeat drunk Jamie, JL and Bryan? Lmao as if. I never watch the Grammys, do they ever cut to the families of winners? I’ve never heard that before. What a load of BS.

She said it was for MTV so it was obviously part of a documentary that Britney was filming at the time with mtv watching the family react to the Grammys award winners but it went wrong, 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block