Jamie Lynn talks Britney grammy moment in “I’m a celeb” jungle

2 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Out of all the moments that she could’ve shared. Oh, she’s rubbing it in Britney’s face knowing that she will watch these clips. Reminding Brit and the public that her ex-sister lost to her rival. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This little snake b*itch! Like you said, all the moments that she could've shared... She chose the one where Britney lost...

It always done subtly... Throwing shades by saying nice stuff to hide the nasty real thoughts! When someone does this, it's even more hurtful! "You were the best, it was so obvious, aaaaaaaaaaaaall MTV crew was there (to whitness your fall), you were the top but well... Christina had it! So sorry... Poor baby!

So evil and so hypocrite! And the way she says "yeah it's Britney b *itch!" she's such a bad liar! She can only fool strangers!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I thought it was her gonna be talking about her Grammy win for toxic and being proud. Can someone paraphrase? I don’t want to watch her lol 

It was honestly the most boring story ever. Apparently, a camera crew was filming Britney's family at home as Britney lost one of the first Grammys she was nominated for. Hard to say, Jacuzzi Lou made the story all about her somehow. 

Everyone was like "How did Britney react???" and Jacuzzi was just like, "i dunno she was at the awards show" 

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

So the "Britney won't allow JL mentioning her" confirmed to be fake.

JL hates Britney for real, not even kidding. 

I totally see Britney eventually forgiving her, but I don't think JL will ever forget what happened during FreeBritney days up until now.

She'll always blame Britney for destroying the family.

This video is one among many reasons Britney should keep distance from this family. Nothing will change with them. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I don't like Jamie Lynn, but this is actually really sweet 'cause she's like "Yeah, we expected her to win. It's crap that she didn't."

See, why couldn't you talk about her that way for the past 13 years? If you had actually been in her corner, even if you were trapped in the chains of the c-ship like everyone working for them was, we'd be supporting your endeavors and you wouldn't have to do junk reality shows just to get a paycheck. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block