UPDATE: Taylor FINALLY reaches out later after intense backlash. ..Family of fan who passed away expose Taylor as LIAR - “she has not reached out”

KrisJ

1 hour ago, Corey D said:

What is she suppose to do? There are so many people in line to blame before Taylor. But she’s the talent so everyone blames her. You think she’s in charge of providing water and medical assistance at the venue? It’s a tragedy don’t get me wrong but it’s not her fault! 

Honestly the venue could have done so much more. Apparently they closed off parts that would have kept it well ventilated. They should have had more water on hand too. 

Imagine going out of your way to lie to the public about outreaching a grieving family who just lost their daughter? 
Taylor Swift is not a good person. MANY people who actually know her have reported this but the minute anyone says something negative about her they get eviscerated by the public. And she continues to rule the world. Sick. 

seems like Taylor has an an ongoing  issue with remembering phone conversations and then spinning it publicly For her own benefit… Kim and Kanye say Hi. 

• Like 3

So, just to clarify something about my stance: I do not necessarily think it is her sole responsibility. Clearly, the organizers carry most of the weight, but the despicable part is her PR twisting. I hate it and find it gross. Now, you are going to tell me she immediately found out about a Netflix show throwing a joke about her some years ago, then she tweeted complaining about it as mysoginistic and created a fuzz, but  she had no idea of what happened with the fan? LOL, sure. She is always quick to act when it is about her being the "victim." 

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Isla said:

I read apparently Taylor's doing something behind the scenes but can't publicly speak about it now for legal reasons.

As Taylor has always done a lot of good for her fans I would hate to think this goes ignored.

Hard to say, because doing something back doors is something she can't afford as she knows it. I doubt she has anything yet if she did it'll be all over media. 

When she paid 55M in bonuses it was all over the news, coz PR submits such stuff to paint the artist/brand in good light. If something would've happened the public would've known. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
On 11/22/2023 at 9:08 AM, Samsammys said:

Who cares.....Taylor has gone above and beyond to treat her fans and employees well, she has also donated to many causes and charities...get a life pls.

leave it to psycho Taylor fans to disregard someone's death and completely steal the focus and put it on Taylor and how divine she is. 

Ya'll collectively as a fan base immediately need psychiatrists help.

• Like 4
On 11/22/2023 at 8:03 AM, The One and Only said:

Are we surprised?

Here we go still no job? 

it literally happened last week it’s a really devastating time I can’t even imagine what the family is going through if they haven’t already I’m sure they will reach out and again as someone already pointed out it’s not her fault Taylor nation clearly not doing their job

On 11/22/2023 at 8:11 AM, The One and Only said:

She's fake and cares about money only. Her fan literally died at her concert and she lies it was before and doesn't even want to spend money (that are nothing to her cause she's a billionaire) when the fan's family need it for her funeral? She's disgusting and any positive stories about her are PR tactics to make you believe she's an angel

You’re actually quite a vile person aren’t you bahahaha celebrity or not don’t call people disgusting for god sake in real especially if you don’t know them and maybe take a look in the mirror. Keyboard warriors at their finest

Just now, Gewakefie said:

You’re actually quite a vile person aren’t you bahahaha celebrity or not don’t call people disgusting for god sake in real especially if you don’t know them and maybe take a look in the mirror. Keyboard warriors at their finest

Stop quoting me, you weirdo. I said what I said, and if you don't like it, you can just ignore it. Stop acting like a 15-year-old stan and get a job

• Love 1
On 11/22/2023 at 9:55 AM, Fabricio Alex said:

i dont know whats worse...

TS doing less than the minimum.

or

Her fans not admitting she did less than the minimum.

:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

For me, it’s her American fans being racists and xenophobics towards Brazilians calling us savage when the billionaire blondie did nothing for a girl that literally died during her show.

She was recieved like a princess and now we are just being empathetic to the girl’s family. But we are being read as savages.

Edited by B In The Mix
  • Like 2
On 11/22/2023 at 12:21 AM, Moscow said:

While this isn't surprising, I am sure Taylor or her family or her team will reach out and give them financial aid. Taylor will not let her image scramble which took her 17 years to build, her image as a relatable white girl is her brand and her PR won't damage that. 

It should have been done already . They should have reached out.  The damage is done. A women is gone . Her and her team should have not spoken up and lied to the public. This young woman is forever gone . If she worded her condolences differently. This would not be an issue. I am sure her management told her they did reach out . Yet she should have herself . This poor family lost a loved one. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block