UPDATE: Taylor FINALLY reaches out later after intense backlash. ..Family of fan who passed away expose Taylor as LIAR - “she has not reached out”

KrisJ

EDIT/UPDATE: Taylor finally reached out after intense backlash and embarrassment to the family. She also gave them free tickets to her concert (yay?) :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Original Post: As we all know, a Taylor Swift fan recently died at her concert in Rio due to the overwhelming heat and no water bottles or water being allowed or distributed. 

Taylor/her team recently stated that they have reached out to the family in a PR piece but the family have said this is a lie neither Taylor or her team have reached out or offered any direct condolences or support.

F5.FOLHA.UOL.COM.BR

Imprensa americana diz que equipe da cantora, a seu mando, prestou apoio nesta terça (21), e que ela está arrasada

Edited by KrisJ
40 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

She's fake and cares about money only.

And I quote, "Swift reportedly gave bonuses totaling more than $55 million to those working on her show. That money was distributed to her dancers, riggers, sound technicians, catering—and truckers." :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Her fan literally died at her concert and she lies it was before

The fact that the girl died during the show was confirmed days later; Taylor posted her statement after the show. She went with the information she had, which at the time was that she had died prior. There were all kinds of witness statements saying all kinds of things. How exactly was she supposed to know?

and doesn't even want to spend money (that are nothing to her cause she's a billionaire) when the fan's family need it for her funeral?

As you said, that kind of money would be pocket change for Taylor. If it were that simple, she would already have reached out. We don't know what her lawyers have advised her to do - after all, it could potentially be seen as an admission of guilt.

Y'all are so quick to jump on bullsh-t without using your brains. I'll be the first to admit her jet-flying azz is fake and annoying, but this is just hating for the sake of hating.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

And I quote, "Swift reportedly gave bonuses totaling more than $55 million to those working on her show. That money was distributed to her dancers, riggers, sound technicians, catering—and truckers." :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Oh wow so she's giving money to people that will make her more money and benefit her?

12 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

The fact that the girl died during the show was confirmed days later; Taylor posted her statement after the show. She went with the information she had, which at the time was that she had died prior. There were all kinds of witness statements saying all kinds of things. How exactly was she supposed to know?

I literally saw the reports it was during the concert on the first day. It's clearly a PR move to say it was before the show.

13 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

As you said, that kind of money would be pocket change for Taylor. If it were that simple, she would already have reached out. We don't know what her lawyers have advised her to do - after all, it could potentially be seen as an admission of guilt.

Please, stop with these stupid excuses. When Ariana had a terrorist attack that happened after her concert, she paid for funerals of 23 people and did a charity concert.

14 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Y'all are so quick to jump on bullsh-t without using your brains. I'll be the first to admit her jet-flying azz is fake and annoying, but this is just hating for the sake of hating.

Honey, I hate to break it to you but you're in a cult defending this disgusting lady when she only cares about your money, you were brainwashed. Wake up. She literally controls the media with her PR tactics to make it look like she's an angel and the greatest thing ever on this world. It's either that you're as rich and privileged as her, so you don't understand the situation, or you're just slow. Swifties are so embarrassing and one day all of it will backfire hard.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Oh wow so she's giving money to people that will make her more money and benefit her?

In a world where billion dollar companies treat their employees like garbage, it's pretty commendable.

I literally saw the reports it was during the concert on the first day. It's clearly a PR move to say it was before the show.

That's what you saw. Once again, as many different reports as people.

When Ariana had a terrorist attack that happened after her concert, she paid for funerals of 23 people and did a charity concert.

That she couldn't be blamed for in any way, shape or form... Not the same at all.

Swifties are so embarrassing and one day all of it will backfire hard.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe those same embarrassing Swifties raised money for the family and came up with ways to pay tribute to the girl during the next show.

• Love 1

In a world where billion dollar companies treat their employees like garbage, it's pretty commendable.

So she's a saint for treating well people that directly benefit her? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Also, you don't know what is going on behind the scenes, she can be horrible. We know she has an amazing PR team and every positive article about her should be taken with a grain of salt. Another thing, this discussion isn't about how she treats her team so I don't know why you're bringing it up. 

That's what you saw. Once again, as many different reports as people.

I'm pretty sure there were tons of witnesses during the concert that saw that girl? Why would they lie about something like this? It's truly not rocket science to recognize a PR move. 

That she couldn't be blamed for in any way, shape or form... Not the same at all.

Ew. Literally no one blamed Ariana? It didn't even happened during her concert but after? And I truly believe that terrorist attack impacted Ariana in a very negative way, it's clear she cared about these people, she talked about her trauma after all of this. She visited the victims in hospitals. She keeps paying homage to them even years later.

Don't quote me on this, but those same embarrassing Swifties raised money for the family and came up with ways to pay tribute to the girl during the next show.

After everything that happened Brazilian fans are the closest to see through Taylor so it's not a surprise.

Edited by The One and Only
  • Like 4
19 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Another thing, this discussion isn't about how she treats her team so I don't know why you're bringing it up.

You said she only cares about money - 50 million is nothing to scoff at. If she could, she'd give the much smaller amount of money to the girl's family.

I'm pretty sure there were tons of witnesses during the concert that saw that girl? Why would they lie about something like this? It's truly not rocket science to recognize a PR move.

People lie about being witnesses literally all the time - it's a weird phenomenon. And I'm sure many others were simply confused. I mean, I'm assuming the girl wasn't the only one fainting/getting sick.

Ew. Literally no one blamed Ariana? It didn't even happened during her concert but after? And I truly believe that terrorist attack impacted Ariana in a very negative way, it's clear she cared about these people, she talked about her trauma after all of this. She visited the victims in hospitals. She keeps paying homage to them even years later.

Yes, that's what I'm saying - Ari couldn't really be blamed for the attack, so she was able to do what she did. Once again, we don't know what Taylor's lawyers have advised her to do.

1 minute ago, i sometimes sing live said:

You said she only cares about money - 50 million is nothing to scoff at. If she could, she'd give the much smaller amount of money to the girl's family.

She's literally a billionaire. 50 million is nothing to her. Also, not you saying she can't afford to give the money to the girl's family. Wow, I really expected you to be way more intelligent than this :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

2 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

People lie about being witnesses literally all the time - it's a weird phenomenon. And I'm sure many others were simply confused. I mean, I'm assuming the girl wasn't the only one fainting/getting sick.

Still, she didn't need to say it was before her concert. So according to you, there were two stories. One that it was before and one that it was during. None of this was confirmed as you say, then why Taylor's team chose to go with the first story even if it wasn't confirmed?

4 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Yes, that's what I'm saying - Ari couldn't really be blamed for the attack, so she was able to do what she did. Once again, we don't know what Taylor's lawyers have advised her to do.

Stop with these stupid excuses. Taylor can't be blamed for it cause it's literally not her team that was responsible for this. Even if she were to get sued, losing a few million is like losing 2 dollars to her. It's crazy that you fail to see this woman's greed. All you have to do is look at the things she sells and re-sells to her fans. Also, her background. She comes from a rich family that had ties to the industry. She literally performed for Britney at the age of like 14 years old, she definitely wasn't some random girl. She's heartless like most of rich people on this world that never knew poverty. It's as simple as that.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Girl $55 million to a billionaire is like me donating $20 to the Red Cross. She still does everything she does for the money and won’t ever be satiated until she has billions more. It’s ok for people to have that opinion about her because she had the option to buy her masters but she saw $$ in re-recording and look what success it had for her. If she didn’t care about $$ or being #1 why all the vinyl variants with little to no differences? I get when smaller artists who won’t go #1 do it but she doesn’t need to do that to sell. Funny people don’t know she still makes money off her old records (same deal any artist that doesn’t own their masters do). I get Swifties are feverishly defensive of her and as someone who stopped hating her this year again after realizing it’s her diehard cringe Stans that ruined her for me, it’s infuriating to continue to see them make excuses for her. She IS all about the money regardless of the PR donations to her team. She’s still making gross amounts of money after doing that 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Girl $55 million to a billionaire is like me donating $20 to the Red Cross. She still does everything she does for the money and won’t ever be satiated until she has billions more. It’s ok for people to have that opinion about her because she had the option to buy her masters but she saw $$ in re-recording and look what success it had for her. If she didn’t care about $$ or being #1 why all the vinyl variants with little to no differences? I get when smaller artists who won’t go #1 do it but she doesn’t need to do that to sell. Funny people don’t know she still makes money off her old records (same deal any artist that doesn’t own their masters do). I get Swifties are feverishly defensive of her and as someone who stopped hating her this year again after realizing it’s her diehard cringe Stans that ruined her for me, it’s infuriating to continue to see them make excuses for her. She IS all about the money regardless of the PR donations to her team. She’s still making gross amounts of money after doing that 

Omg I'm for this comment, PREACH IT :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block