UPDATE: Taylor FINALLY reaches out later after intense backlash. ..Family of fan who passed away expose Taylor as LIAR - “she has not reached out”

KrisJ

On 11/22/2023 at 4:48 PM, Corey D said:

What is she suppose to do? There are so many people in line to blame before Taylor. But she’s the talent so everyone blames her. You think she’s in charge of providing water and medical assistance at the venue? It’s a tragedy don’t get me wrong but it’s not her fault! 

Its not her fault for this women’s passing. Yet the right thing for her to do was to reach out herself . This poor fan is gone. She herself could have shown some respect . I am sure she followed her teams advice on what to say publicly  . Yet honestly she should have been the one to reach out . Its not too much to ask. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, B In The Mix said:

For me, it’s her American fans being racists and xenophobics towards Brazilians calling us savage when the billionaire blondie did nothing for a girl that literally died during her show.

She was recieved like a princess and now we are just being empathetic to the girl’s family. But we are being read as savages.

Even bcoz being racist and xenophobic is a CRIME.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

2 hours ago, Steve W said:

It should have been done already . They should have reached out.  The damage is done. A women is gone . Her and her team should have not spoken up and lied to the public. This young woman is forever gone . If she worded her condolences differently. This would not be an issue. I am sure her management told her they did reach out . Yet she should have herself . This poor family lost a loved one. 

I beg to differ, she’s too big to fail maybe it’s bad for her in Brazil but not in the states and that’s where her biggest strength lies. 

I think she will push T4F and sue them after the concerts there and reaching out to the family can be used against her and slim her chances down to sue T4F but that’s just my theory I might be completely wrong. 

48 minutes ago, Moscow said:

I beg to differ, she’s too big to fail maybe it’s bad for her in Brazil but not in the states and that’s where her biggest strength lies. 

I think she will push T4F and sue them after the concerts there and reaching out to the family can be used against her and slim her chances down to sue T4F but that’s just my theory I might be completely wrong. 

I do not think her career will tank at all. She will have a ding and thats it, if the story is not false. Too many fans love her . Yet I do not think they can sue regardless . Its not her fault. She still could have reached out and actually reached out. Yet also is this story even legit?  Never know these days. I am fortunately not a fan of Taylors. 

42 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I do not think her career will tank at all. She will have a ding and thats it, if the story is not false. Too many fans love her . Yet I do not think they can sue regardless . Its not her fault. She still could have reached out and actually reached out. Yet also is this story even legit?  Never know these days. I am fortunately not a fan of Taylors. 

lol no idea either I am not a fan as well, her relationship with her fans is too parasocial. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block