UPDATE: Taylor FINALLY reaches out later after intense backlash. ..Family of fan who passed away expose Taylor as LIAR - “she has not reached out”

KrisJ

The family went to see the last concert in Brazil yesterday, all is good, poor girl had a weak heart, she used to do dr**s since she was 15, the heat of this cruel summer made her go too soon :(((

It's not anybody's fault, Taylor just didn't want to make a sad show for the rest of her fans, it's not fair, that's probably why she postponed the show after and made a silence tribute singing Bigger Than The Whole Sky.

People are just too heated about that, we have to respect that it's not easy when things like that happen. People expect too much, it's not fair, everything wouldn't be enough. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I’m updated. After her family called her and her team out for lying she made sure to invite them to a show and make a photo op to save face. Ground breaking…

Honey, you're still thinking you got the full picture of the Kanye and Kim phone call... sure that's updated :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

53 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Backlash (very little from what I saw), coming from delulus like you

Backlash from people that think rationally and aren't in a cult like you :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

54 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

a grieving family would want to go meet her immediately?!

She should have paid for the funeral right away. But now she's posing with her family only because it's a good look.

55 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

your hatred gets the best of you! Get a life, I insist.

It's not hatred. It's annoyance at people who fail to see through this woman and defend her as if she's some angel, instead of recognizing her as a privileged, wealthy 30-year-old woman desperate for more money from her stupid fans.

• Using feminism as a weapon against people that criticize her and other women
  • Causing huge pollution with her planes
  • Releasing an insane amount of albums, literally with about 90 different versions, remixes, and who knows what else, all at once, to make more money and make it seem like she's bigger than other artists who aren't that desperate. In the past 4 years, she has released like 8 albums :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: She has the right to but can't you see how desperate this is? She wants that best-selling female artist of all time title so badly :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
  • Insane PR strategies filled with lies. Everything she does seems extremely calculated, she comes off as very fake
  • Absolutely insane and disgusting fanbase

All allegedly because well, she seems THAT insecure she would have a team to go on random forums like Exhale and sue people for not praising her, allegedly :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Backlash from people that think rationally and aren't in a cult like you :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

She should have paid for the funeral right away. But now she's posing with her family only because it's a good look.

It's not hatred. It's annoyance at people who fail to see through this woman and defend her as if she's some angel, instead of recognizing her as a privileged, wealthy 30-year-old woman desperate for more money from her stupid fans.

• Using feminism as a weapon against people that criticize her and other women
  • Causing huge pollution with her planes
  • Releasing an insane amount of albums, literally with about 90 different versions, remixes, and who knows what else, all at once, to make more money and make it seem like she's bigger than other artists who aren't that desperate. In the past 4 years, she has released like 8 albums :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: She has the right to but can't you see how desperate this is? She wants that best-selling female artist of all time title so badly :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
  • Insane PR strategies filled with lies. Everything she does seems extremely calculated, she comes off as very fake
  • Absolutely insane and disgusting fanbase

All allegedly because well, she seems THAT insecure she would have a team to go on random forums like Exhale and sue people for not praising her, allegedly :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Someone is deeply interested in Taylor… more than myself I think :melt_weird_drift_wow:

6 hours ago, Adriannn said:

you stfu... Because a grieving family would want to meet with her right away? get a life

Adrian my love you have to see at this point that this parasite is literally deranged 😭😭 I wouldn’t bother wasting anymore time but I’m hoping his job interview went well today 

• Love 2
On 11/27/2023 at 3:15 PM, Adriannn said:

@KrisJ exposed as a CLOWN… she rushes into hatred before doing research. 

Ooh she reached out AFTER she got reamed out and embarrassed.

I guess it wasn’t good enough to reach out to your dead fans family while the family was desperate and unable to afford moving the poor girls body back home. A week or two later after embarrassment and backlash is good enough :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

ooh and some free concert tickets - what an amazing gesture. God bless :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Happy she didnt die

I would. Of boredom.

I mean, a 4 hour TAYLOR concert? Yeah, I am for sure dead. Not from happiness. Lemme keep it cute

Same.

I mean I do like her music but there is no way I’m gonna stand on my feet for a 4 hour concert.

The fact that there were people who were willing to wear DIAPERS to her show just baffles me tbh.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block