UPDATE: Taylor FINALLY reaches out later after intense backlash. ..Family of fan who passed away expose Taylor as LIAR - “she has not reached out”

KrisJ

30 minutes ago, Turogue said:

There's a difference between a conversation and obsessively posting countless messages in a single thread.

It is called a CONVERSATION

girl-bye.gif

31 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You're just speculating, you don't know facts. A cousin who didn't know that her team had contacted the family gave that statement after being asked. And you should know that initial reports can be false. A friend liked the current post about Taylor reaching out to the family, nobody is disputing the current reporting. Except for people like you who weren't there. The family could have refused to meet her but they didn't. You should direct your artificial outrage at the venue.

Take your own advice and stop believing every positive story you read about your fave

girl-bye.gif

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It is called a CONVERSATION

girl-bye.gif

Take your own advice and stop believing every positive story you read about your fave

girl-bye.gif

She's not my fav. And yeah just like you believe every negative report, as if you were there.

If this had been Britney your reaction would have been completely different.

6 minutes ago, Turogue said:

She's not my fav. And yeah just like you believe every negative report, as if you were there.

I can see through people and I know celebrities' PR team's tactics and here, everything makes sense

girl-bye.gif

6 minutes ago, Turogue said:

If this had been Britney your reaction would have been completely different.

Absolutely not. I'm not 15, I can call out someone for their negative behavior instead of defending everything they do only because I ''stan'' them

girl-bye.gif

• Love 1
2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I can see through people and I know celebrities' PR team's tactics and here, everything makes sense

girl-bye.gif

Absolutely not. I'm not 15, I can call out someone for their negative behavior instead of defending everything they do only because I ''stan'' them

girl-bye.gif

You can see through people bla bla speculating isn't knowing, you don't know the facts and that is a fact. It "makes sense" when it fits your narrative. That's why the victim's family accepted the invite and the financial support. Do you have this much selective outrage for the venue that is responsible for the dangerous conditions too? I guess not because you are not obsessed with them.

Absolutely yes, you totally come across like 15 and your reaction would have been completely different if this were Britney. 

41 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Absolutely yes, you totally come across like 15 and your reaction would have been completely different if this were Britney. 

Maybe stop acting like you know me, weirdo? My reaction would be the same. Check my posts and see that I am capable of criticizing her behavior when she does something wrong. But at the same time, doing something like that would be extremely unlike her, she doesn't even have a PR team, she doesn't care.

41 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You can see through people bla bla speculating isn't knowing, you don't know the facts and that is a fact. It "makes sense" when it fits your narrative. That's why the victim's family accepted the invite and the financial support. Do you have this much selective outrage for the venue that is responsible for the dangerous conditions too? I guess not because you are not obsessed with them.

LMAO, this thread isn't about the venue, its first form focused on Taylor's behavior, specifically her initial lack of contact with the victim's family. Just deal with the fact your fave isn't perfect and move on.

girl-bye.gif

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

Maybe stop acting like you know me, weirdo? My reaction would be the same. Check my posts and see that I am capable of criticizing her behavior when she does something wrong. But at the same time, doing something like that would be extremely unlike her, she doesn't even have a PR team, she doesn't care.

LMAO, this thread isn't about the venue, its first form focused on Taylor's behavior, specifically her initial lack of contact with the victim's family. Just deal with the fact your fave isn't perfect and move on.

girl-bye.gif

You're really original posting the same gif a million times, grasping for straws I see.

That's hilarious, you just said that you can see through people but of course you don't like it when the same is being applied to you. You don't know Taylor, you don't know Britney, they are complete strangers to you and will never know you existed, yet you act like you know them personally and what goes through their minds. Your obsession is completely out of control and for everyone to see, you make it too easy.

You have no proof of 'her initial lack of contact', how many times, you were not there you don't know any details or facts. And spare us your fake concern for the victim and her family, if this wasn't Taylor you wouldn't give a rat's *** just like you don't care about the victim, you only care about negative reports about Taylor. Pretty disgusting behavior regarding the circumstances but it's always the same with hysteric fanatics and their ridiculous stan wars. 

Practice what you preach and move on yourself. Everybody else has already moved on, just some crazy obsessed haters stuck in the same spot with debunked false reports. 

2 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You're really original posting the same gif a million times, grasping for straws I see.

That's hilarious, you just said that you can see through people but of course you don't like it when the same is being applied to you. You don't know Taylor, you don't know Britney, they are complete strangers to you and will never know you existed, yet you act like you know them personally and what goes through their minds. Your obsession is completely out of control and for everyone to see, you make it too easy.

You have no proof of 'her initial lack of contact', how many times, you were not there you don't know any details or facts. And spare us your fake concern for the victim and her family, if this wasn't Taylor you wouldn't give a rat's *** just like you don't care about the victim, you only care about negative reports about Taylor. Pretty disgusting behavior regarding the circumstances but it's always the same with hysteric fanatics and their ridiculous stan wars. 

Practice what you preach and move on yourself. Everybody else has already moved on, just some crazy obsessed haters stuck in the same spot with debunked false reports. 

I'm not reading all of that. And who's the obsessed one here?

nene-bye.gif

You can go away now

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block