UPDATE: Taylor FINALLY reaches out later after intense backlash. ..Family of fan who passed away expose Taylor as LIAR - “she has not reached out”

KrisJ

On 11/24/2023 at 11:25 AM, stronger1992 said:

This family wants money that’s why. They are taking their shot. Taylor had no control over what happened. 

No, that was not what happened. The family lost their member. They were suffering. It was a Taylor's fan. That's something to reach out. It would be no big deal for Taylor.

Yet apparently Taylor did, gonna see the update now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

Exactly and I told her I said ma'am, like even look at this:

''Before'' her concert :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It was confirmed it was during the concert, her PR team is absolutely insane

1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

wait the girl's family went to her concert and met her after everything?! we deserve extinction 😭

34 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Only because it's a good look :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

17 minutes ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

They look too happy. Weird.

7zumt6.gif

14 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

My thoughts exactly - this whole thing is just plain weird

Awkward Cardi B GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yeah, it might look a little weird to see the family members in that photo with Taylor smiling. But let's consider that:

They lost their family member, were in pain and grief. People deal with grief in many and various ways. The fan died hours before the show and she was very much looking foward to seeing the show, but she couldn't (because she passed away due to the extreme heat, lack of water and some other factors). So apparently Taylor and her team gave the family free tickets for her other next show that was planned to happen. The family showed up to the concert which their family member who died WANTED SO BAD to see. So they went. And the photo was taken in that 1s when they smiled side by side to Taylor Swift, the artist their family member LOVED. So yeah. It's unfair to judge someone's reaction to grief.

Plus, the shirts with the girl's face wasn't made just for show or for clicks or something.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Fita said:

The fan died hours before the show and she was very much looking foward to seeing the show, but she couldn't (because she passed away due to the extreme heat, lack of water and some other factors).

The first day I read she was already there, despite all news reporting now that it was before the show. It's sus that every headline emphasizes that it was before the concert. But are we surprised? Taylor probably controls media's narrative about her, I mean, she can afford it, she's a billionaire

14 minutes ago, Fita said:

So apparently Taylor and her team gave the family free tickets for her other next show that was planned to happen. The family showed up to the concert which their family member who died WANTED SO BAD to see. So they went. And the photo was taken in that 1s when they smiled side by side to Taylor Swift, the artist their family member LOVED. So yeah. It's unfair to judge someone's reaction to grief.

This family couldn't afford to bring her body home, and it took a week for Taylor to invite them on her show and take a photo with them after a big backlash? She should have paid them instead of posing with them for social media. It screams a PR stunt. Btw no one is blaming the family for their reaction, at least not me.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

The first day I read she was already there, despite all news reporting now that it was before the show. It's sus that every headline emphasizes that it was before the concert. But are we surprised? Taylor probably controls media's narrative about her, I mean, she can afford it, she's a billionaire

This family couldn't afford to bring her body home, and it took a week for Taylor to invite them on her show and take a photo with them after a big backlash? She should have paid them instead of posing with them for social media. It screams a PR stunt. Btw no one is blaming the family for their reaction, at least not me.

She did pay them, she donated so that family could cover funerals costs and other expenses.

You're way too invested in this, give it a rest.

3 hours ago, Fita said:

Yeah, it might look a little weird to see the family members in that photo with Taylor smiling. But let's consider that:

They lost their family member, were in pain and grief. People deal with grief in many and various ways. The fan died hours before the show and she was very much looking foward to seeing the show, but she couldn't (because she passed away due to the extreme heat, lack of water and some other factors). So apparently Taylor and her team gave the family free tickets for her other next show that was planned to happen. The family showed up to the concert which their family member who died WANTED SO BAD to see. So they went. And the photo was taken in that 1s when they smiled side by side to Taylor Swift, the artist their family member LOVED. So yeah. It's unfair to judge someone's reaction to grief.

Plus, the shirts with the girl's face wasn't made just for show or for clicks or something.

She could wear her t-shirt too for this photo 

36 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You're really not detached from it at all. You've posted like what a 100 messages in this thread alone.

When she reached out to the family.

You know you can have a conversation with someone online about something and be totally detached from it in real life, right? So we're not allowed to have discussions anymore because it makes someone obsessed?

31 minutes ago, Turogue said:

“(…) they inform that Taylor Swift’s team has been in contact since the incident happened”

Very interesting that a few days ago her friend and the family confirmed she didn't reach out to them but now suddenly, ''it's confirmed'' that they have been in contact since the incident happened. That's all I'm gonna say: Very interesting. You guys totally don't know how PR teams work and it shows, it's sad

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Fita said:

here for exhale's official analyst ❤️

17 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Ooh she reached out AFTER she got reamed out and embarrassed.

I guess it wasn’t good enough to reach out to your dead fans family while the family was desperate and unable to afford moving the poor girls body back home. A week or two later after embarrassment and backlash is good enough :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

ooh and some free concert tickets - what an amazing gesture. God bless :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I thought I’d had read the most vile comment but this tops it

scared

14 hours ago, The One and Only said:

You know you can have a conversation with someone online about something and be totally detached from it in real life, right? So we're not allowed to have discussions anymore because it makes someone obsessed?

Very interesting that a few days ago her friend and the family confirmed she didn't reach out to them but now suddenly, ''it's confirmed'' that they have been in contact since the incident happened. That's all I'm gonna say: Very interesting. You guys totally don't know how PR teams work and it shows, it's sad

There's a difference between a conversation and obsessively posting countless messages in a single thread.

You're just speculating, you don't know facts. A cousin who didn't know that her team had contacted the family gave that statement after being asked. And you should know that initial reports can be false. A friend liked the current post about Taylor reaching out to the family, nobody is disputing the current reporting. Except for people like you who weren't there. The family could have refused to meet her but they didn't. You should direct your artificial outrage at the venue.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block