What are the worst albums of singers?

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Your list is good... although I'd replace Jessica's country album or A Public Affair with Irresistible. 

Madame X is sooo bad. I could never listen to it in full, I can't stand it. 

Thanks.

The reason why I put Irresistible is because it was an obvious copy of Britney's music.

It didn't seem authentic like her other albums.

It was like a mix of different genres but not in a good way.

Although I do like Irresistible, There You Were and Whats It Gonna Be.

I do know it was her record label that wanted her to be like Britney, so I know it wasn't her fault.

I just prefer her other albums especially Sweet Kisses.

Yeah Im all for experimental records but Madame X was just too out there for me tbh.

I only like Bich Im Loca, Medellin and God Control

• Love 1

Probably unpopular opinion, but I really hate Joanne by Lady Gaga. I saved a couple songs off that album on my Spotify, but I never listen to them cause the whole album was a downgrade for me in terms of what she put out previously.

Spoiler

If I ever have to hear Million Reasons again, I might lose it lol!

I also hate Madame X by Madonna too. Just couldn’t get into it.

Smile by Katy Perry wasn’t that great either. Really subpar compared to her previous stuff imo

Edited by The Femme Fatale

Artpop... sorry. Never liked it.

Madame X. Yuck.

Smile by KP. Definitely worse than Witness. So boring and stale. 

Positions by Ariana Grande. Couldn't get into it, just felt like it was thank u, next b-sides.

Britney Jean. No explanation needed.

Lotus by Xtina. Bland, terrible production, dated upon release etc. 

AKA by Jlo. Weak album, should have never been released. She was a singles-artist by this point anyway. 

Lover by Taylor Swift. Hear me out... it's got some of her best work on it like Cruel Summer and Death by a Thousand Cuts but some of her worst... I Forgot That you Existed... The Man... Miss Americana... and worse of all... ME! :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Can't Be Tamed by Miley... she was trying to be edgy but it still felt very Disney for what she was trying to be.

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Artpop... sorry. Never liked it.

Madame X. Yuck.

Smile by KP. Definitely worse than Witness. So boring and stale. 

Positions by Ariana Grande. Couldn't get into it, just felt like it was thank u, next b-sides.

Britney Jean. No explanation needed.

Lotus by Xtina. Bland, terrible production, dated upon release etc. 

AKA by Jlo. Weak album, should have never been released. She was a singles-artist by this point anyway. 

Lover by Taylor Swift. Hear me out... it's got some of her best work on it like Cruel Summer and Death by a Thousand Cuts but some of her worst... I Forgot That you Existed... The Man... Miss Americana... and worse of all... ME! :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Can't Be Tamed by Miley... she was trying to be edgy but it still felt very Disney for what she was trying to be.

I actually do like Can't Be Tamed but I think it didn't do well because of bad timing.

She was still on Hannah Montana when it was released.

If she would've waited a year or 2 to release instead, it probably would've done better.

Its actually one of my fave albums from her and I honestly prefer it over a lot of her music afterwards.

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Is it bad that I like some of the songs on this album?

I do however think that this was the album where she stopped being a trendsetter and started being a trend chaser.

This album aged badly because it sounds so dated.

You can tell it came out in 2012.

No sis, you have the right to love what you want :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: I just see this album as terrible :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block