Jamie Lynn Spears wants people to see "the real me" after fallout with Britney

1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

She literally sticks out like a sore thumb in this. I call that she’s out in the first to third episode. If she makes it past that, I will be shocked.

They way it works everyone is in this for 10-14 days before they start getting voted out one by one. Sure she’ll be one of the first ones out, but plenty of bustucker trials to be had before that 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b1f8a9f0c79ee91c17

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Agree!

Man the comments are pretty brutal but hey I think she deserves it after backstabbing and leeching off of her own sister for 13 years.

She has the audacity to say she's known as an actress and singer

when her only notable acting gig was Zoey 101 but she ruined that by getting pregnant at 16

and she was barely a singer since she only released 1 EP but never a full album.

Remember how she made a documentary on recording a country album and this is how Britney was reacting to her "music"?

tumblr_o9hrcw7qnC1swazh0o5_250.gif

Yeah the comments are brutal! I hate that I feel kinda bad for her in that regard... But then I remember all the things she said and 'all the things she should of said'  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: That bit c h can eat a goat's nut sack for all I care :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ha yes how could I forget! She really thought she was on to making a HIT! Her delusion knows no bounds!!

She looked so pretty here :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: x 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

She says the same damn thing with every show she joins. I feel bad for her a little, because she obviously thinks her self-worth is measured by how many people love her or adore her, and that's not healthy. She really needs to unpack whatever horrible things her parents did to her to make her think this way in therapy. And if she wants to prove otherwise, she should start by being a good person in general, no reality show will teach you that though. 

That'd be a very nice thing to accomplish or even to get close as in a therapeutic path. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Spoiled people don’t have self awareness, they’re spoiled :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I disagree! I'm extremely spoiled by my sister I'm the youngest and 4 and now my husband's pretty much drops anything for me and I am fully aware and grateful to them. 

She is very clearly jealous of the admiration that her sister gets and can't stand that the whole world will never adore her the way they do britney. 

JL is a vile human being who chose greed over humanity and I hope it eats at everyday when she wakes up that she will never be her sister. She doesn't even compare britney has more talent grace and beauty in her pinky toe than jl could ever even dream about.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 11/13/2023 at 3:35 PM, PlatinumB said:

Yeah the comments are brutal! I hate that I feel kinda bad for her in that regard... But then I remember all the things she said and 'all the things she should of said'  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: That bit c h can eat a goat's nut sack for all I care :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ha yes how could I forget! She really thought she was on to making a HIT! Her delusion knows no bounds!!

She looked so pretty here :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: x 

Yeah.

Usually I do feel empathy for people when they get online bullied but when the person getting bullied is a horrible person,

I don't mind.

That's what they get, that's their karma.

Lol remember the part where Britney jokes about her dress being $40 to JL and JL saying that Britney isn't wearing Spanx?

Haha JL was in her 20s and only had 1 kid at that point but already lost her figure while Britney was 34, had 2 kids who were almost teenagers and she still had the body of a 20 year old :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 3

She must have cringed when she said she was known for being an actress and singer, ever since she could walk🥴. And wow even that lengthy almost 5 minute promo video hardly had JL and even those were cliché and fake, boring (unlike the other contestants). And already saying whoever lasts is crazy.... K.... 

I think we can expect the most miserable look after every challenge, probably 2 or 3, crying about missing her kids, about being in the shadow, and giving up at the most basic difficulties.

I really hope she truely fights through the challenges and really does her best. Really.

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah.

Usually I do feel empathy for people when they get online bullied but when the person getting bullied is a horrible person,

I don't mind.

That's what they get, that's their karma.

Lol remember the part where Britney jokes about her dress being $40 to JL and JL saying that Britney isn't wearing Spanx?

Haha JL was in her 20s and only had 1 kid at that point but already lost her figure while Britney was 34, had 2 kids who were almost teenagers and she still had the body of a 20 year old? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Karma is a ***** when it gets your *** for what you deserve. It truly comes back around!

Yes I remember haha the pure jealousy was seeping from her! It's kinda crazy that scene was filmed not too long ago and so much has changed since then! JL grew a chin in that time!! Time does fly!  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Karma is a ***** when it gets your *** for what you deserve. It truly comes back around!

Yes I remember haha the pure jealousy was seeping from her! It's kinda crazy that scene was filmed not too long ago and so much has changed since then! JL grew a chin in that time!! Time does fly!  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I know.

At least JL looked more feminine back then and she wasn't as ugly as she is now.

Also Britney is gonna be 42 next month but looks A LOT younger now than JL who is a decade younger!

That's what being a horrible person does to you, it reflects back in your looks.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block