Jamie Lynn Spears wants people to see "the real me" after fallout with Britney

27 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I have never seen someone with such a disgusting attitude in my life.  She’s so passive aggressive.  I’ve said all along, when she finally spoke up about everything in that little IG story she posted…had she said something along the lines of “I love my sister and I totally understand her fans’ frustration with me not talking.  Death threats or threats of violence are never ok, but I do appreciate the love you all have for my sister at the end of the day” she wouldn’t be as despised.  But she immediately hopped on the “F Free Britney and it’s supporters you’re all trash” bandwagon and acted as if supporting Britney and begging her sister to do the same was some kind of crime against humanity.  The vast majority of people were NOT threatening her.

Tbh a lot of the criticism towards her isn’t very constructive, so I understand why she’d lash out. Some fans are immature and just bully her and make fun of her face. 

Some fans even approach Britney’s kids on social media and it’s just weird. Those actions can actually contribute to the real life tension between all of them and it’s insane. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

BEST KNOWN FOR ACTRESS AND SINGER?  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

UR BEST KNOWN FOR BEING BRITNEY SPEARS LITTLE SISTER, JUST SAY IT :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

why did she sign with an ITV show, honestly...  how embarassing 

Most likely they paid her big bucks hoping for some juicy stuff. It ain’t no coincidence that Britney’s book’s been released and voila JL is signed up. If she did well on DWTS she wouldn’t have been available. She admittedly is scared of everything, she’s only went on for the paycheck, which will be at least $500.000 I’d say, and that’s ALL BECAUSE OF BRITNEY, not because she’s an actress or a singer 😂 But totally agree. Embarrassing. The only good thing to come out of this the amount of gifs, because believe you me, she’ll be in there with the roaches 🪳👌🏻😎

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

She says the same damn thing with every show she joins. I feel bad for her a little, because she obviously thinks her self-worth is measured by how many people love her or adore her, and that's not healthy. She really needs to unpack whatever horrible things her parents did to her to make her think this way in therapy. And if she wants to prove otherwise, she should start by being a good person in general, no reality show will teach you that though. 

As Britney said, she grew up spoiled. Validation from others around her is something she will always crave. It’s also something Britney has never needed, which is why they think she’s crazy when she goes outside with crappy extensions and sunglasses. Britney doesn’t need the acceptance 

Edited by Pinky98
  • Like 8
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

That didn’t take long…

IMG-9978.jpg

The comments 💀💀💀

“The only thing I know about her is she's Brittney's sister and caused a scandal when she got pregnant at 16. Some people need to learn to sit down and be quiet.”

“Best known for being Britney's sister and having a baby at age 16”

“Did she have a stroke?”

”I’ve always known her as Britneys teen mum sister 😅

“Be honest girl, you best known for being Britney’s sister. And the timing is quite convenient too…please 🙄

”She’s not a celebrity her sister famous one how the hell did she get paid to go on the show”

LMAO these are hilarious :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

As Britney said, she grew up spoiled. Validation from mothers around her is something she will always crave. It’s also something Britney has never needed, which is why they think she’s crazy when she goes outside with crappy extensions and sunglasses. Britney doesn’t need the acceptance 

I understand. But you can also grow up spoiled and recognize that your life was given to you through privilege. I think it would really help JL to acknowledge that through some sort of therapy, but she'd need to have an ounce of self-awareness for that and sadly, she seems to have none. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Not 'DID SHE HAVE A STROKE?' Ouch that one is kinda mean but :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Agree!

Man the comments are pretty brutal but hey I think she deserves it after backstabbing and leeching off of her own sister for 13 years.

She has the audacity to say she's known as an actress and singer

when her only notable acting gig was Zoey 101 but she ruined that by getting pregnant at 16

and she was barely a singer since she only released 1 EP but never a full album.

Remember how she made a documentary on recording a country album and this is how Britney was reacting to her "music"?

tumblr_o9hrcw7qnC1swazh0o5_250.gif

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I understand. But you can also grow up spoiled and recognize that your life was given to you through privilege. I think it would really help JL to acknowledge that through some sort of therapy, but she'd need to have an ounce of self-awareness for that and sadly, she seems to have none. 

Spoiled people don’t have self awareness, they’re spoiled :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

24 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Agree!

Man the comments are pretty brutal but hey I think she deserves it after backstabbing and leeching off of her own sister for 13 years.

She has the audacity to say she's known as an actress and singer

when her only notable acting gig was Zoey 101 but she ruined that by getting pregnant at 16

and she was barely a singer since she only released 1 EP but never a full album.

Remember how she made a documentary on recording a country album and this is how Britney was reacting to her "music"?

tumblr_o9hrcw7qnC1swazh0o5_250.gif

I want that as my next avatar :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block