Jamie Lynn Spears wants people to see "the real me" after fallout with Britney

4 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

It's a HUUUUUUUGE show here, it gets millions of views a day.

I hope the public do not start to like her. This is the show people come on to revive their careers or redeem themselves if they've been hated.

It's a shame as I love everyone else in the cast apart from her and Nigel Farage.

Well hopefully whoever watches that show, is smart enough to see through right her bull****.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
35 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Someone should tell her that, PR-wise, it's better for her to just disappear from the media, and people would forget about her

Instead, all she gets is hate and being made fun of... Like, girl, here's some good advice: you're not going to win people back.

Exactly.

Why doesnt she do something with more dignity than being on these D-list reality shows?

Like maybe be a waitress or open up a store in Louisiana or something.

Does she really want to humiliate not only herself but her kids/husband by going another reality show only to quit or be booted off?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

Why do you guys care so much about Jamie Lynn's life?

We don't, we hate that she is going to pretend to be some innocent person when she happily allows abuse.

She is being given a platofrm on one of the UK's biggest ever shows, she does not deserve this.

Therefore she should suffer by way of trials on the show.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I have never seen someone with such a disgusting attitude in my life.  She’s so passive aggressive.  I’ve said all along, when she finally spoke up about everything in that little IG story she posted…had she said something along the lines of “I love my sister and I totally understand her fans’ frustration with me not talking.  Death threats or threats of violence are never ok, but I do appreciate the love you all have for my sister at the end of the day” she wouldn’t be as despised.  But she immediately hopped on the “F Free Britney and it’s supporters you’re all trash” bandwagon and acted as if supporting Britney and begging her sister to do the same was some kind of crime against humanity.  The vast majority of people were NOT threatening her.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

oh... we've already seen real you Juno....

and we've had enough

as a side node, I feel like this family drama is just getting Juno Lou signed up to these Z list shows.. otherwise, I cannot imagine WHO in the world would care to see her anywhere on TV anymore

she is not nice, not good looking, not kind and not interesting on her own.

Exactly.

People only sign her up for these shows because she's Britney's sister.

Which is obvious cause why else does she still go by Spears instead of her married name?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

This is literally the biggest reality show in the UK that gets MILLIONS of viewers a day.

Oh us British fans on Twitter are not having it!

Actress yes, singer? Probably not, she only sang the Zoey 101 theme song and released one EP of country music years ago.

I’m gonna need one of those other “celebrities” to drag her and hold her to account for being complicit in her sister’s abuse and for still being associated with Lou Taylor despite knowing she was the architect of it all. 

My first question would be, where’s the money?

Also the audacity to confidently say I’m known for being an actress and singer. The delusion is real here guys! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Isla said:

Actress yes, singer? Probably not, she only sang the Zoey 101 theme song and released one EP of country music years ago.

And Britney co-wrote and originally performed the Zoey 101 demo :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

BRITNEYSPEARS.FANDOM.COM

Follow Me is an unreleased song co-written and recorded by Britney Spears as a demo for her sister Jamie Lynn Spears. It became the theme song for the Nickelodeon show Zoey 101 (2005-08), performed by Jamie Lynn in...

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I’m gonna need one of those other “celebrities” to drag her and hold her to account for being complicit in her sister’s abuse and for still being associated with Lou Taylor despite knowing she was the architect of it all. 

My first question would be, where’s the money?

Also the audacity to confidently say I’m known for being an actress and singer. The delusion is real here guys! 

There's no way the people in there will call her out, the majority of them are known for being super nice.

Plus unfortunately barely anyone knows who Lou Taylor is.

However, i'm sure any time Britney is mentioned the show will air it.

1 minute ago, Revenge. said:

There's no way the people in there will call her out, the majority of them are known for being super nice.

Plus unfortunately barely anyone knows who Lou Taylor is.

However, i'm sure any time Britney is mentioned the show will air it.

There’s probably a clause in her contract that would prohibit them from airing certain conversations too

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block