Jamie Lynn Spears wants people to see "the real me" after fallout with Britney

1 minute ago, The One and Only said:

She can do literally anything else, and it doesn't have to include her in reality shows. I think her main motivation is that she wants people to like her

Can she though? I doubt she's has any real world job applying skills... Poor that... She will never be forgiven or liked and this will stick with her...

Spoiler

cardi b this social media manager knows that feel GIF

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

She says the same damn thing with every show she joins. I feel bad for her a little, because she obviously thinks her self-worth is measured by how many people love her or adore her, and that's not healthy. She really needs to unpack whatever horrible things her parents did to her to make her think this way in therapy. And if she wants to prove otherwise, she should start by being a good person in general, no reality show will teach you that though. 

Finally a mature response about JL! I think it’s sad what happened between them. She used to be really protective of Britney. But with Loucifer around AND the awful parenting… things were bound to get messy.  

I hope JL and Britney’s children eventually come around, just apologize to her and mean it. REAL reconciliation, no financial benefits. I’ve given up on Lynne. 

• Like 4

oh... we've already seen real you Juno....

and we've had enough

as a side node, I feel like this family drama is just getting Juno Lou signed up to these Z list shows.. otherwise, I cannot imagine WHO in the world would care to see her anywhere on TV anymore

she is not nice, not good looking, not kind and not interesting on her own.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Does she think the third time is gonna be the charm or something, lol, but hey if she wants to try again, go ahead and try to do that in a span of two weeks since that’s all she seems to last. But she’s wasting her time cuz the only things that will change the narrative about her, she has no desire in doing due to the fact that she thinks every thing that was done to her sister is perfectly fine and she benefitted from it.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Does she think the third time is gonna be the charm or something, lol, but hey if she wants to try again, go ahead and try to do that in a span of two weeks since that’s all she seems to last. But she’s wasting her time cuz the only things that will change the narrative about her, she has no desire in doing due to the fact that she thinks every thing that was done to her sister is perfectly fine and she benefitted from it.

It's a HUUUUUUUGE show here, it gets millions of views a day.

I hope the public do not start to like her. This is the show people come on to revive their careers or redeem themselves if they've been hated.

It's a shame as I love everyone else in the cast apart from her and Nigel Farage.

• Super Mods

Oh JL,

WE KNOW THE REAL YOU! 

We saw it when you milked your own sister of her fortune for 13 years, gaslit her and slandered her name in your pathetic book.

Just cause you got knocked up at 16 and ruined your career DID NOT mean you had to resort to mooching off of Britney.

You could've worked in Louisiana or wherever you lived but then I forget, you don't know the definition of hard work since you quit easily when the going gets tough.

Britney never did that, she's ALWAYS been resilient unlike you :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I just find it funny how she has been working more now in 2 years than in the entire conservatorship of Britney.

Proves she lived off of her. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block