SNL aired a skit about Britney's book 'The Woman In Me'

Y’all need to relax. They did not make fun of Britney or the book. It was making fun of those celebrities who auditioned to read the book. Lighten up, people! Not everything has to be sad and serious. 

SNL makes fun of all major trending topics that week. Whatever it might be. They were pretty tasteful to Britney for a comedy show. 

Y’all forget Britney was on snl twice and she made fun of herself on many sketches. It’s all for comedy. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

Did we learn nothing for 15 years+?  :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:
Holy **** the media still happens to put her name in their mouth after all the **** she had to deal with? 

Are we really that unequiped as human beings to have some sort of humility and empathy?   I love a good skit as much as the next person, but can we stop with the bullying?   It's tactless and disgusting that we have the ability to be empathic towards her plight, but choose to ignore it and make a skit poking fun at her life, at her expense, yet again.  in 2023.  

Exactly!

It disgusts me that even after everything Britney went through and the stuff we just learned about her life through her book,

she's still a punch line.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO LEAVE HER ALONE?!

HER DEATH?!? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

All these freakin a-holes are gonna act like they always loved her when she passes away just like they did with MJ and Whitney!

Fkn hypocrites! :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mario said:

Y’all need to relax. They did not make fun of Britney or the book. It was making fun of those celebrities who auditioned to read the book. Lighten up, people! Not everything has to be sad and serious. 

SNL makes fun of all major trending topics that week. Whatever it might be. They were pretty tasteful to Britney for a comedy show. 

Y’all forget Britney was on snl twice and she made fun of herself on many sketches. It’s all for comedy. 

No.

It's not funny whatsoever & Britney never poked fun at her trauma that went on for over a decade.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

It’s SNL, they make fun of everyone not just Britney. That’s a huge platform for free promo. If anything they did her a favor. It’s ok to have a sense of humor. Not acknowledging her would be worse. 

No, for me Britney does them a favor for giving content for a new skit :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block