SNL aired a skit about Britney's book 'The Woman In Me'

This is pretty funny. They did Natasha and Timothee really dirty tho lmao 🤣 It’s really sad and embarrassing that fans are taking this so personally, I mean it’s SNL for crying out loud! They’re going to make fun of everything and everyone! And they’re not even actually making light of her mental health. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Mario said:

Y’all need to relax. They did not make fun of Britney or the book. It was making fun of those celebrities who auditioned to read the book. Lighten up, people! Not everything has to be sad and serious. 

SNL makes fun of all major trending topics that week. Whatever it might be. They were pretty tasteful to Britney for a comedy show. 

Y’all forget Britney was on snl twice and she made fun of herself on many sketches. It’s all for comedy. 

I get it but it's still not funny, it's like they mock at Britney. And the fact that she was on SNL before doesn't mean anything. Britney has been on several shows that in other occasions weren't saying nice things about her, they don't care. And yes, I tried to read it as just a humourous thing, a skit, but it's not very funny at all. For me what bothered me was when that woman said "who wrote this???" after reading one of the most remarkable passages imo about the shaving head event, to me it's like she's mocking at Britney writing or something. It's not so bad and neither really funny imo.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Fita said:

I get it but it's still not funny, it's like they mock at Britney. And the fact that she was on SNL before doesn't mean anything. Britney has been on several shows that in other occasions weren't saying nice things about her, they don't care. And yes, I tried to read it as just a humourous thing, a skit, but it's not very funny at all. For me what bothered me was when that woman said "who wrote this???" after reading one of the most remarkable passages imo about the shaving head event, to me it's like she's mocking at Britney writing or something. It's not so bad and neither really funny imo.

i took it as she thought it was good because she was saying  “f you” but that was just my interpretation of it… like it pleased her to cus every one out

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Wait, was that stick it in and my world shattered part in the book? I thought it was just a joke. I don’t remember reading that part.

There isn't. For me that was that little passage that leaked like a week before the release. A fake passage.

I've just watched it, it was a stupid skit. They they make skits like this one when they need to fill air time and so they have to pump some easy jokes that people will, hopefully, laugh at, and people laugh at stupid jokes when the theme is POPULAR so they don't have to think much. So I don't think it's bad for Britney but for SNL.

In my opinion the skit (although in poor taste) wasn't so bad...I mean not that it's right but in the past they've made Britney look pretty stupid on SNL & I don't think she came out looking bad in this skit, if anything the writers did because it was horribly unfunny (again, in my opinion). I just hope she doesn't catch wind of it & take it as everyone making fun of her great accomplishment because I feel like she can be really sensitive to these types of things... and rightfully so! #1 New York Times Best Seller is a huge accolade & Britney should own that & say "F" anything else!! :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block