SNL aired a skit about Britney's book 'The Woman In Me'

Comedy is supposed to offend, that’s why it’s funny. It’s making light of things that should be joked about. Thats comedy. 

Build a bridge and move on with it. You can’t make everyone like Britney or stop making jokes, if everyone was the same the world would be boring. You are not Britney, so let it go and have a laugh and stop looking so deep into stuff that’s literally designed to just make people laugh. Britney isn’t their exclusive punchline. They joke about everyone on that show. Britney is not an exception

• Like 2

Did we learn nothing for 15 years+?  :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:
Holy **** the media still happens to put her name in their mouth after all the **** she had to deal with? 

Are we really that unequiped as human beings to have some sort of humility and empathy?   I love a good skit as much as the next person, but can we stop with the bullying?   It's tactless and disgusting that we have the ability to be empathic towards her plight, but choose to ignore it and make a skit poking fun at her life, at her expense, yet again.  in 2023.  

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block