SNL aired a skit about Britney's book 'The Woman In Me'

38 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

not them including something that wasn't in the book

That's the only thing I had a problem with like you couldn't even bother to fact check?

The rest was just not funny I don't think it's anything to be mad at. Is it in poor taste? Probably but it's not the worst thing. They just don't make comedians like they used to. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

The impressions weren't even good. It's like they are using Gen z people to make boomer type jokes....like wtf is this snl? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Crayboy said:

**** them, **** their moms, their dads, their grandparents, their dogs, their muddy *** bloodline, **** their stupid jokes that were clearly written by a straight pathetic man (or someone who thinks like one) with the brain of a manatee way past his prime who thinks we're in 2001, **** the writing of the show the past decades, **** that ugly impersonation of Britney, **** the impersonations of the other celebs, **** whomever Justin had to suck to make this pathetic sketch happen, **** Jamie with his ugly ****ty ruptured colon, Jamie Lynn with her giant forehead that couldn't stay on dancing with the stars for more than two weeks, Lynne with no backbone, KFed with the audacity of a man with actual talent and good in his heart who isn't a demon, for making fun of or hurting Britney. 

🥰💞

Angry New York GIF

This post is actually insane lol 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, sharkboy11 said:

I watched it again and it was funnier the second time around. It's not meant to poke any fun at Britney's book - they're just using the book as a vehicle for the cast to do their best celebrity impressions. It's a great sketch.

i’ll try watching it again…. but at least they didn’t really use the sad parts i don’t think for the actors just the funny parts of the book… y’all guys realize britney put a lot of humor and life experiences in her book… like britney is always naturally funny… and i think she portrays that in the book a lot of the times

10 minutes ago, sharkboy11 said:

I watched it again and it was funnier the second time around. It's not meant to poke any fun at Britney's book - they're just using the book as a vehicle for the cast to do their best celebrity impressions. It's a great sketch.

okay ya it was funnier the second time… i guess i was a different person 20 mins ago 😂😂 is that how timothee really acts tho??? 😳😳😳😳

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block