SNL aired a skit about Britney's book 'The Woman In Me'

9 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Not everything has to always be so serious. They didn't even make fun of Britney. The skit wasn't funny at all, but that's a different conversation. Britney stans need to loosen their pants because it's insane how defensive they get over the dumbest things

GP seems to agree with my take

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Not everything has to always be so serious. They didn't even make fun of Britney. The skit wasn't funny at all, but that's a different conversation. Britney stans need to loosen their pants because it's insane how defensive they get over the dumbest things

Lol trust me … SHE wont like this and im waiting for the drag post already 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

The main problem with it is it is just not funny

its tasteless to pick Britney as a topic atm in my opinion and even if it didn’t directly attack her it still kind of poked fun at some of her personal revelations but I can imagine Britney is blissfully unaware and if she is I reckon she does not care one bit because it’s SNL which has been irrelevant for a number of years now 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block