Britney posts new video in a bikini on a yacht and caption about bullying: l’ve probably studied human emotion more than anyone on the planet

13 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

i dont have proof and neither do you for either argument.  What we do know is that her kids spoke up, she insulted them and doubled down on the nudity. 

They r the only celebrity kids out there who have a problem w it. But it only started after the trafficking ended. Nobody had any problem w her doing it in the videos and on stage. 

Xtina is running around with a green d.ick and promoting s** lotion, i dont see her teenage son complaining. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, peacht said:

Absolutely, I can also name a several actors who are worse at acting than her, for example, her sister 

Lol exactly!

Britney acted better in Crossroads than JL did in the entire run of Zoey 101.

Which is ironic that I say that cause that was my fave show when I was younger.

Honestly she was so one dimensional on the show and not good at showing any other emotion than annoyance, sass and snarky comments. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

They r the only celebrity kids out there who have a problem w it. But it only started after the trafficking ended. Nobody had any problem w her doing it in the videos and on stage. 

Xtina is running around with a green d.ick and promoting s** lotion, i dont see her teenage son complaining. 

Yeah and also Kim Kardashian still poses n.ude and provocatively even though her oldest kid, North, is 10.

Like literally I went to the mall yesterday and saw her in an almost n.ude photo as a promo for one of the stores.

At least Britney had some class when she posed like that.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

she can do whatever she wants but like another poster said, her actions have consequences.  

she's posting about learning about bullies and she bullied Selena & xtina on SM and ignored her kids' pleads to help with their bullying situation. 

it just comes across as tone deaf tbh

but people that are bullies sometimes deserves to be bullied since they don't get remorse over it, it's payback *****!

LET HER DO IT! It's human to do once in awhile, those people were not nice to her at all for years :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah and also Kim Kardashian still poses n.ude and provocatively even though her oldest kid, North, is 10.

Like literally I went to the mall yesterday and saw her in an almost n.ude photo as a promo for one of the stores.

At least Britney had some class when she posed like that.

They live in malibu after all, not somewhere in kentwood louisiana. It is not uncommon there. Totally different type of people.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

They live in malibu after all, not somewhere in kentwood louisiana. It is not uncommon there. Totally different type of people.

I guess but I mentioned her cause of your comment about Christina and her teen son and how that didn't bother him.

So I guess North and the rest of her siblings don't care that their mom is always half n.aked or whatever.

:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

She looks hot.

LOVE her Song choice. Omg would love to hear Britney singing along to Mazzy Star. I would die

I love that she's calling out FAKE az$ *****ez here in LA. Britney is the realest for refusing to play the game.

Also like someone above mentioned why do y'all have to discect  everything she says and then fight about it ? 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Idk.

There's a lot of things she could do but she just doesn't.

Either she does something about what she is complaining about or just stop making shady passive agressive posts on her IG.

That behavior has gotten pretty old tbh.

She can do whatever she likes. Is she not allowed to be angry? Who are you to judge her? How about leave!  No she does not have to save anyone .. she had been held captive for well over a decade . So you want her out and about helping others . Yet can she just live ? Can she just find herself? Do you think its just going to be ok? Do you think trauma just resolves over a month.. a year .. what do you want from her ? Anger is part of healing . So is sadness, confusion, depression, its a rollercoaster of emotions. Did you live her hell? She wrote a book. She sang a song . I think its more than enough. Just let her do her thing. Shes been doing for everyone but herself . Yet with her abuse, you expect still more . Read up on trauma. Look at her as a human. Yet you want that happy girl who others took to the cleaners and took her freedom. You have freedom. She is owning and learning her life again . Shut up!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block