Britney posts new video in a bikini on a yacht and caption about bullying: l’ve probably studied human emotion more than anyone on the planet

Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

It doesn’t matter what she does, those kids will get bullied if they even were who knows, she could breathe and the boys would get bullied because their mom is Britney Spears. They could look into her past and see what happened in 2007 and bully them for that. They could dig up old photos and videos and bully them over that. There’s a lot of things that Britney gets bullied over that the boys could be bullied over even if she didn’t post nude on Instagram. Let’s not kid ourselves.

sure Delulu.  sure.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Neither do I :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I just think Britney just wants to highlight the bullying she went through. "End those bullies" isn't meant in a literal sense nn.

You didn’t need to explain. End someone is a figure of speech and I never take it as having them commit suicide. Idk why this user went to that extreme reading your comment, that’s weird.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

i agree 100 and thank you for not blinding defending  her.  it's a complicated issue and i also agree she suffers from victim mentality.  it's common for people that experience trauma

Of course.

I love Britney but I am also an objective realist as well.

I think if Britney wasn't forced to do therapy during the conservatorship,

she'd probably do it and it would benefit her alot because I feel like therapy is healing.

I am also a victim of trauma however I got the help I need to get over all of it through therapy and counseling plus 

I have a great support system which sadly Britney does not.

I just wish her family including her sons didn't treat her like an ATM,

maybe then Britney would be happier and more stable.

• Love 4
Just now, princessmimi said:

Of course.

I love Britney but I am also an objective realist as well.

I think if Britney wasn't forced to do therapy during the conservatorship,

she probably would benefit alot because I feel like therapy is healing.

I am also a victim of trauma as well however I got the help I need to get over all of it through therapy and counseling plus 

I have a great support system which sadly Britney does not.

I just wish her family including her sons didn't treat her like an ATM,

maybe then Britney would be happier and more stable.

i agree and same here.  i wish you well on your healing journey and proud of you for seeking help and working on yourself.

yeah...it's already hard with a support system so for her, damn.  with distrust in the medical system and surrounded by leeches...i dont see her getting better anytime soon.  thank you for being here and shedding objective truth on some of these posts

• Love 2
Just now, humstarr said:

What about them bullying her, claiming she does m***, secretly filming her and selling those recordings to the media for everyone to see.

The secret recordings happened before the noodes on instagram too. 

they were kids and influenced by some shady adults.  she's in her 40s.  please see the difference before you respond to me.  otherwise, this convo will go nowhere. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

sure Delulu.  sure.

The only delulu one here is you. The bullies have 30 years of ammunition to bully the boys over. I could list every single one, but I got a life outside this place, and it’d be a waste of time since you only see her posting nude on Instagram as the only thing these kids could get bullied over. The only reason the ***** were brought up anyway was a way to try to control Britney and if you can’t see that, well that’s on you honey!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, GmailMyHeart said:

they were kids and influenced by some shady adults.  she's in her 40s.  please see the difference before you respond to me.  otherwise, this convo will go nowhere. 

Where is the proof they were in fact bullied because of her? All I've heard is them telling other kids ****ty things about their mom that they shouldn't talk about if they are bullied/don't want to be bullied. 

Didnt sean like his girlfriends' mom's nood on ig? 

In that case every celebrity kid would be bullied because a lot of them are naked on social media. Why singling Britney out? 

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

The only delulu one here is you. The bullies have 30 years of ammunition to bully the boys over. I could list every single one, but I got a life outside this place, and it’d be a waste of time since you only see her posting nude on Instagram as the only thing these kids could get bullied over. The only reason the ***** were brought up anyway was a way to try to control Britney and if you can’t see that, well that’s on you honey!

Delulu, leave me alone.  let's agree to disagree.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Where is the proof they were in fact bullied because of her? All I've heard is them telling other kids ****ty things about their mom that they shouldn't talk about if they are bullied/don't want to be bullied. 

Didnt sean like his girlfriends' mom's nood on ig? 

In that case every celebrity kid would be bullied because a lot of them are naked on social media. Why singling Britney out? 

i dont have proof and neither do you for either argument.  What we do know is that her kids spoke up, she insulted them and doubled down on the nudity. 

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

i agree and same here.  i wish you well on your healing journey and proud of you for seeking help and working on yourself.

yeah...it's already hard with a support system so for her, damn.  with distrust in the medical system and surrounded by leeches...i dont see her getting better anytime soon.  thank you for being here and shedding objective truth on some of these posts

Thank you and yeah i've had a pretty difficult life but now I'm finally in a place of content and peace :) 

Same.

I hope she one day finds someone who truly cares for her and that she can maybe talk things out with her sons.

I feel out of all her relatives, they are the most important ones to try to reconcile with, if she wanted to have contact with her family.

Also thank you for not bashing me for my honest opinion.

Lots of people in the past have replied rudely to me or think I'm a mean person because of my opinions,

when I'm just being honest and direct.

I would NEVER purposely trash Britney, I love her so much but also just cause you love a celebrity or anyone else in general,

it does not mean you have to agree with everything they do or kiss up to them.

• Love 3

Wow, sail Queen! She so stunning beautiful and smart :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I guess it's over for Sam? but hell yeah Queen, take that acting class, I just watched Kim Kardashian so yeah learn from her to not give a **** 

And I just love when she travels, I was browsing on Youtube after listening to Lenny Kravitz, I think they would be such cool friends, he's very chill, I hope he invites her for a travel week, I sent him a DM lol

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

But Britney was a great actress!

Just look at her Notebook audition!

Idk who put it in her head that she cant act when I can name several singers who are worse than her at acting.

Absolutely, I can also name a several actors who are worse at acting than her, for example, her sister 

• Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block