Britney posts new video in a bikini on a yacht and caption about bullying: l’ve probably studied human emotion more than anyone on the planet

7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Of course.

I love Britney but I am also an objective realist as well.

I think if Britney wasn't forced to do therapy during the conservatorship,

she'd probably do it and it would benefit her alot because I feel like therapy is healing.

I am also a victim of trauma however I got the help I need to get over all of it through therapy and counseling plus 

I have a great support system which sadly Britney does not.

I just wish her family including her sons didn't treat her like an ATM,

maybe then Britney would be happier and more stable.

I had a very tumultuous childhood and suffer from some very severe trauma because of that, and therapy has been a life saver for me. I really hope you’re able to receive that same healing and eventually find peace and tranquility :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Having said that, I think we need to remember that therapy is not a miracle worker. Yes it can help people and be very beneficial in healing, but sometimes trauma can run so deep that someone can’t ever “beat” it. That’s honestly my biggest concern for Britney. We know she’s been through so much unspeakable pain, yet at the same time I feel like we only know the tip of the iceberg of what she’s experienced.

Britney was robbed of 13 YEARS of her life. Half of her twenties and all of her thirties, her relationship with her children has been permanently severed (most likely), she has no family left to turn too… I just don’t know how she’ll ever be able to heal from all of that, whether she’s getting therapy or not.

My heart breaks for her 💔

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

I agree with her. As another Southerner who moved out West, I completely understand what she's saying. It's very passive-aggressive out West whereas most people wear their hearts on their sleeve back East. Everyone has to be "cool" in L.A., and it's almost like they have to prove they are better than you at every turn. Britney is shiny and attracts all the clout chasers. 

Essentially every gay guy....

Agree with others she should just love and stop complaining? Cali is huge no need to be right in LA.

• Super Mods
50 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I had a very tumultuous childhood and suffer from some very severe trauma because of that, and therapy has been a life saver for me. I really hope you’re able to receive that same healing and eventually find peace and tranquility :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Having said that, I think we need to remember that therapy is not a miracle worker. Yes it can help people and be very beneficial in healing, but sometimes trauma can run so deep that someone can’t ever “beat” it. That’s honestly my biggest concern for Britney. We know she’s been through so much unspeakable pain, yet at the same time I feel like we only know the tip of the iceberg of what she’s experienced.

Britney was robbed of 13 YEARS of her life. Half of her twenties and all of her thirties, her relationship with her children has been permanently severed (most likely), she has no family left to turn too… I just don’t know how she’ll ever be able to heal from all of that, whether she’s getting therapy or not.

My heart breaks for her 💔

Aw thanks and same here.

My life has not been easy especially the past 10 years,  it took me until now to FINALLY be at a good place but its cause I learned to ask for help. I go to therapy every month and its really healed a lot of my wounds from my childhood/young adult years.

I understand that therapy is not for everyone but for me, it has saved my life so much.

Sometimes I feel like you need someone to talk to outside of your friends and family and therapy is a great outlet for that.

I just wish that Jamie and stupid Team Con didn't force her to do therapy because it made Britney completely mistrust it.

They really destroyed her life and also her relationship with her sons.

She can never get back those crucial years with her sons and that must kill her.

I just hope she can still have a baby even though she's in her 40s now.

But hey if Janet Jackson can have a baby at 55, then why cant Britney at 41?

9 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

as time goes on it gets harder to have sympathy for her because she could really just walk away from all this and have a private life. 

Also, if we are going to talk about bullying and how serious and harfmul it is, it really makes me wonder why she didn't listen to her sons when they said they were being bullied and begged her to stop posting nude pics.

Would she feel guilt if they had taken their own lives? 

Victoria, go feed Kevin. 

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

as time goes on it gets harder to have sympathy for her because she could really just walk away from all this and have a private life. 

Also, if we are going to talk about bullying and how serious and harfmul it is, it really makes me wonder why she didn't listen to her sons when they said they were being bullied and begged her to stop posting nude pics.

I mean if I really wanted to bully those boys I would just show them the diamond scenes from toxic, sauna scene from womanizer, and her many nude rolling stone pics 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, sodapopbritney said:

Sometimes I read something she posts and think there’s no way y’all could spin it negatively, and I’m always proven wrong lmao.

I thought this was a really thoughtful commentary on how she sees the entertainment industry/hollywood, the fakeness that everyone who lives in LA complains about and how that’s not compatible with her personality.

Like what am I missing, what’s the issue.

Exactly what I wrote a couple of days ago. Like sometimes Britney just posts random stuff and I'm like "awww, such a cute pic" and forget about it immediately. But then I open Exhell and it's like that random post turns into a crime against humanity. 

Like wth is wrong with you all, just chill.

This was in my opinion one of the most coherent captions she wrote IN A WHILE and also gave a lot of insight into her way of thinking, just like her book.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

So she should bend over backwards for little brats who are immature because a woman is naked on Instagram and bully her kids for it? Got it.

The Gregory Brothers Writing It Down GIF by VidCon

Not posting naked pictures so your kids won’t get bullied is “bending over backwards for them” lol the logic on this site

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

It doesn’t matter what she does, those kids will get bullied if they even were who knows, she could breathe and the boys would get bullied because their mom is Britney Spears. They could look into her past and see what happened in 2007 and bully them for that. They could dig up old photos and videos and bully them over that. There’s a lot of things that Britney gets bullied over that the boys could be bullied over even if she didn’t post nude on Instagram. Let’s not kid ourselves.

But why would you give your children’s bully more ammo? You can’t change the past but you could control the present and remember your actions has consequences 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Missing the point completely. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

I do think Britney has the victim mentality even though she doesn't admit it out loud but I don't blame her at all.

I mean being treated like garbage by everyone all her life and then being forced into a conservatorship stripped of her rights for 13 years probably killed her inside.

I don't know tbh.

I don't even know if I should comment on that cause I don't think its my place to say whether she would feel bad if her sons did that.

But I would think she'd try to understand their perspective like thinking how would she feel if social media and smart phones were around when she was a teenager and her mom posted n.udes on her account?

I love Britney but I don't think she is aware of how her actions have consequences.

I understand that she was repressed for 13 years but if her kids pleaded her to stop,

she should've stopped or she could post pics where she is expressing her sxuality but not n.ude.

Idk that's just what I'm thinking. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The same faces, saying the same comments.

If noone had any issue with Britney doing anything she does on Instagram on stage, then they shouldn't have an issue with Britney doing what she does and always has done on stage.

Frankly, outrage over her Instagram is dumb when she literally filmed nude scenes while having no civil rights. 

Don't justify the dumb reasoning.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The same faces, saying the same comments.

If noone had any issue with Britney doing anything she does on Instagram on stage, then they shouldn't have an issue with Britney doing what she does and always has done on stage.

Frankly, outrage over her Instagram is dumb when she literally filmed nude scenes while having no civil rights. 

Don't justify the dumb reasoning.

Lol that's ironic you saying same comments since you wrote EXACTLY the type of response I expected.

This is one thing I cant stand about this site.

It seems like NO ONE can say any comment or opinion that is different from the norm without getting backlash

Here's my response to your comment:

I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY COMMENT.
I just merely said MY opinion.

I did not call her anything derogatory or vulgar.

Just cause I'm not politically correct or I'm not a kiss up, you have a problem with my comment?

Well I'm not here to please you, I'm here cause I love Britney and this is a great website to get news about her and discuss my love for her with other fans.

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, Justaboy said:

People in this thread, including one of the mods going after Britney saying Britney plays and has a victim mentality? Seriously? You guys for real? 

Not sure if you have noticed, but she has been a VICTIM. What about is that is so hard to understand for some of you? She is not playing victim, she WAS the victim of abuse for bloody 13 years. 

The people who don't understand her actions clearly don't understand how trauma works! 

The topic of this thread was so positive but some of you, as always, has to twirl it into something negative, something about Britney's fault etc etc. SMH! 

Please educate yourself on victim mentality. We aren’t making it up.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block