Britney posts new video in a bikini on a yacht and caption about bullying: l’ve probably studied human emotion more than anyone on the planet

I wonder if Britney not liking Selena has anything to do with her spotting her bad energy and fakeness a mile away. Britney has always been kind and such a sweetheart. However, it is clear from her posting history that meeting Selena or interacting with Selena at the wedding really out her off. Makes me think of “my mama dont like you and she likes everyone”. I know Britney’s post is NOT about Selena but her saying she’s studied human emotion closely made me think of her not liking Selena when so many people do like Selena. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

as time goes on it gets harder to have sympathy for her because she could really just walk away from all this and have a private life. 

Also, if we are going to talk about bullying and how serious and harfmul it is, it really makes me wonder why she didn't listen to her sons when they said they were being bullied and begged her to stop posting nude pics.

Would she feel guilt if they had taken their own lives? 

Exactly.

I do think Britney has the victim mentality even though she doesn't admit it out loud but I don't blame her at all.

I mean being treated like garbage by everyone all her life and then being forced into a conservatorship stripped of her rights for 13 years probably killed her inside.

I don't know tbh.

I don't even know if I should comment on that cause I don't think its my place to say whether she would feel bad if her sons did that.

But I would think she'd try to understand their perspective like thinking how would she feel if social media and smart phones were around when she was a teenager and her mom posted n.udes on her account?

I love Britney but I don't think she is aware of how her actions have consequences.

I understand that she was repressed for 13 years but if her kids pleaded her to stop,

she should've stopped or she could post pics where she is expressing her sxuality but not n.ude.

Idk that's just what I'm thinking. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so you're basically justifying and giving the bullies the reason.

Instead of Britney's sons having a connection with their mother and feeling proud of her, let's side with the bullies and blame Britney for being Britney, and Sean and Jayden for being Britney's sons.

They should've been bullied for having a jobless dad, maybe he would be working by now

let's hold the mom accountable to ignoring her children when they told her they are being bullied because of her actions. 

she can't control the other kids but she can control her own behavior since she's free and all

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Idk.

There's a lot of things she could do but she just doesn't.

Either she does something about what she is complaining about or just stop making shady passive agressive posts on her IG.

That behavior has gotten pretty old tbh.

I think the reason she doesn’t name them from what I’ve gathered from her book and how everyone has acted because of it and how she feels about those reactions, is that she doesn’t want the person she’s venting about/dragging to get the angry mob after them. She knows what we’re all capable of and it saves her the headache and feeling guilty of us fans going and start attacking someone she’s upset with or did her wrong. She’s stated that in her book with how K-Fed was treated and on her Instagram with the dragging JT is getting.

She wants to get her frustrations out, but it’s just better for her that she doesn’t name who she’s upset with. Less drama that way.

Spoiler

Unless it’s her family/team, then that’s fair game.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

I do think Britney has the victim mentality even though she doesn't admit it out loud but I don't blame her at all.

I mean being treated like garbage by everyone all her life and then being forced into a conservatorship stripped of her rights for 13 years probably killed her inside.

I don't know tbh.

I don't even know if I should comment on that cause I don't think its my place to say whether she would feel bad if her sons did that.

But I would think she'd try to understand their perspective like thinking how would she feel if social media and smart phones were around when she was a teenager and her mom posted n.udes on her account?

I love Britney but I don't think she is aware of how her actions have consequences.

I understand that she was repressed for 13 years but if her kids pleaded her to stop,

she should've stopped or she could post pics where she is expressing her sxuality but not n.ude.

Idk that's just what I'm thinking. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

i agree 100 and thank you for not blinding defending  her.  it's a complicated issue and i also agree she suffers from victim mentality.  it's common for people that experience trauma

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Estrella said:

It seems for some people , Britney should not be "free" to express her bitterness instead she should just move out from LA, who are you to decide how she should feel? If you don´t like her words, then don´t read her captions and ignore her, it is very simply.

People are taking it so personally, as if she is talking specifically to them… let the queen be a bitter and hateful millenial… 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, limecakes said:

People are taking it so personally, as if she is talking specifically to them… let the queen be a bitter and hateful millenial… 

she can do whatever she wants but like another poster said, her actions have consequences.  

she's posting about learning about bullies and she bullied Selena & xtina on SM and ignored her kids' pleads to help with their bullying situation. 

it just comes across as tone deaf tbh

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

let's hold the mom accountable to ignoring her children when they told her they are being bullied because of her actions. 

she can't control the other kids but she can control her own behavior since she's free and all

So she should bend over backwards for little brats who are immature because a woman is naked on Instagram and bully her kids for it? Got it.

The Gregory Brothers Writing It Down GIF by VidCon

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

she can do whatever she wants but like another poster said, her actions have consequences.  

she's posting about learning about bullies and she bullied Selena & xtina on SM and ignored her kids' pleads to help with their bullying situation. 

it just comes across as tone deaf tbh

When did she bully Selena? All she did was post a picture of Selena. Didn’t call her out or anything. Shading is NOT bullying, get a grip. And its also not your problem what her relationship is with her kids. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I think the reason she doesn’t name them from what I’ve gathered from her book and how everyone has acted because of it and how she feels about those reactions, is that she doesn’t want the person she’s venting about/dragging to get the angry mob after them. She knows what we’re all capable of and it saves her the headache and feeling guilty of us fans going and start attacking someone she’s upset with or did her wrong. She’s stated that in her book with how K-Fed was treated and on her Instagram with the dragging JT is getting.

She wants to get her frustrations out, but it’s just better for her that she doesn’t name who she’s upset with. Less drama that way.

Hide contents

Unless it’s her family/team, then that’s fair game.

True or someone might try to sue her.

She truly is such a nice lady and has the patience and tolerance of a God considering all that she's been through.

• Love 2
Just now, limecakes said:

When did she bully Selena? All she did was post a picture of Selena. Didn’t call her out or anything. Shading is NOT bullying, get a grip. And its also not your problem what her relationship is with her kids. 

girl, that was the intent.  dont be so naive.

what about xtina?  what was that?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

you do everything you can to protect your children.  that sometimes means not showing your butt hole on SM

It doesn’t matter what she does, those kids will get bullied if they even were who knows, she could breathe and the boys would get bullied because their mom is Britney Spears. They could look into her past and see what happened in 2007 and bully them for that. They could dig up old photos and videos and bully them over that. There’s a lot of things that Britney gets bullied over that the boys could be bullied over even if she didn’t post nude on Instagram. Let’s not kid ourselves.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block