Britney posts new video in a bikini on a yacht and caption about bullying: l’ve probably studied human emotion more than anyone on the planet

On 11/9/2023 at 3:45 PM, The Femme Fatale said:

And how is that her fault exactly? It should be the kids bullying her boys that are at fault not Britney. If those bullies wouldn’t be immature about a grown woman doing what she wants, then they wouldn’t be acting how they were.

Also how do we even know if they were being bullied when they are siding with Team Con? Tbh they would say anything and everything just to get those ****ty people back in Britney’s life so they can continue feeding on her money. That’s all it is, it’s always about the money.

Y’all act like it’s SO HARD for a 40 year old mother to be clothed on Instagram. C’mon! 
Britney refuses to stop posting embarrassing, raunchy photos of herself online for attention. She’s like a teenager who gets off on the public backlash. If she loved her sons sooo deeply and wanted to have a relationship with them, THE LEAST she could do is pose CLOTHED on the internet. She’s not even getting naked for money. She’s not promoting a song or doing a music video. There is zero reason for her to be acting this unhinged online. 

• Haha 1
On 11/9/2023 at 3:59 PM, The Femme Fatale said:

It doesn’t matter what she does, those kids will get bullied if they even were who knows, she could breathe and the boys would get bullied because their mom is Britney Spears. They could look into her past and see what happened in 2007 and bully them for that. They could dig up old photos and videos and bully them over that. There’s a lot of things that Britney gets bullied over that the boys could be bullied over even if she didn’t post nude on Instagram. Let’s not kid ourselves.

Yes, but having your mother post embarrassing naked videos online is so easily avoidable. How the heck would you feel if your mom was trying soooo hard to be ****? Britney posted that video of herself under that weak water stream. It was SO AWKWARD to watch!!

• Haha 1
On 11/9/2023 at 3:48 PM, limecakes said:

I wonder if Britney not liking Selena has anything to do with her spotting her bad energy and fakeness a mile away. Britney has always been kind and such a sweetheart. However, it is clear from her posting history that meeting Selena or interacting with Selena at the wedding really out her off. Makes me think of “my mama dont like you and she likes everyone”. I know Britney’s post is NOT about Selena but her saying she’s studied human emotion closely made me think of her not liking Selena when so many people do like Selena. 

I think Britney is insanely jealous of Selena. Selena is fake, but she is smart and classy at least. 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Y’all act like it’s SO HARD for a 40 year old mother to be clothed on Instagram. C’mon! 
Britney refuses to stop posting embarrassing, raunchy photos of herself online for attention. She’s like a teenager who gets off on the public backlash. If she loved her sons sooo deeply and wanted to have a relationship with them, THE LEAST she could do is pose CLOTHED on the internet. She’s not even getting naked for money. She’s not promoting a song or doing a music video. There is zero reason for her to be acting this unhinged online. 

@princessmimi so it's ok for this person to call Britney unhinged for spinning around int her own house? That's an intelligent comment? She can only be naked if you pay her?

1 minute ago, OneTrackMind said:

Thank you @princessmimi for giving me warning points AGAIN while users can call Britney WHATEVER they want. It's nasty and I stand with what I said. You allow people with nasty opinions about BRITNEY SPEARS on a BRITNEY SPEARS fansite to roam free just because "they can have a different opinion!!". It says so when you enter Exhale, this place is for Britney fans and yet, people who only post negative shüt here are tolerated and allowed to troll fans because YOU think it's such an enrichment to have them here. I don't CARE for your opinion, some of these trolls nitpick EVERYTHING Britney does, no fan does that!! I've seen people here who respectfully criticize her when she does something out of line (for example the Selena thing) and they can also compliment her when she posts/does something nice. These people are alright, the ones who are here to troll NOT. AND AGAIN, IT'S THE SAME PEOPLE!!

Not every opinion is valid, you always respond to people who are nagetive, it's tiring. No wonder Exhale has such a bad reputation, you can't even be a fan of MISS BRITNEY SPEARS on her biggest fansite when every dumb opinion is allowed with no consequence.

Ooof you’re so mad. 

Why can’t you accept that some people can be a fan of the artist and not blindly love and agree with everything they do and say. 

It’s ok to have different opinions.  I’m honestly concerned you’re not able to be around people that don’t agree with you. That’s not healthy 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

The only delulu one here is you. The bullies have 30 years of ammunition to bully the boys over. I could list every single one, but I got a life outside this place, and it’d be a waste of time since you only see her posting nude on Instagram as the only thing these kids could get bullied over. The only reason the ***** were brought up anyway was a way to try to control Britney and if you can’t see that, well that’s on you honey!

Kids in school aren’t going to focus on the past like that. And even though they allegedly have 30 years of dirt on their mom, why would Britney FUEL THE FIRE and make it WORSE?! Posting these awkward, embarrassing videos every other day makes everything worse! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Kids in school aren’t going to focus on the past like that. And even though they allegedly have 30 years of dirt on their mom, why would Britney FUEL THE FIRE and make it WORSE?! Posting these awkward, embarrassing videos every other day makes everything worse! 

Imagine seeing a picture on sm of your mom straight up spreading her butt cheeks for the iPhone camera.  

i mean…how do y’all not see how damaging that could be for kids in school?! 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I mean if I really wanted to bully those boys I would just show them the diamond scenes from toxic, sauna scene from womanizer, and her many nude rolling stone pics 

Those were done tastefully. 
Meanwhile Britney’s Instagram is full of overly ***ual videos where she looks mentally off, does repetitive gestures like pulling her pants down, and she makes weird faces and hand motions. She’s obviously not mentally well. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

@princessmimi so it's ok for this person to call Britney unhinged for spinning around int her own house? That's an intelligent comment? She can only be naked if you pay her?

I don’t understand why she has to act bizarre and post herself nude on the internet constantly. It’s obvious she thinks that’s all she has to offer. It’s sad.

6 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Imagine seeing a picture on sm of your mom straight up spreading her butt cheeks for the iPhone camera.  

i mean…how do y’all not see how damaging that could be for kids in school?! 

Imagine not recognizing at 17/18 years old that your mother is a woman, foremost, and now has the autonomy to be ***ually expressive as much a she wants. Kids today are dealing with more traumatic sh1t than their mother posting in a bikini on her own social media. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Ooof you’re so mad. 

Why can’t you accept that some people can be a fan of the artist and not blindly love and agree with everything they do and say. 

It’s ok to have different opinions.  I’m honestly concerned you’re not able to be around people that don’t agree with you. That’s not healthy 

oh look the exhale psychiatrist is back..  and because someone doesn’t agree with your opinion how are they unable to be around other people with different points of view ?? or is it only when people don’t agree with yours?

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t understand why she has to act bizarre and post herself nude on the internet constantly. It’s obvious she thinks that’s all she has to offer. It’s sad.

so why is it normal for people to be in bikinis at the beach? do you know if she went swimming afterwards? or preparing for her yacht trip? u know nothing but here you are with your accusations 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Isn't posing in a bikini on yacht an article of clothing? Why does a woman's noode body cause such a stir? If it's not something you want to see, simply....unfollow her.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Imagine not recognizing at 17/18 years old that your mother is a woman, foremost, and now has the autonomy to be ***ually expressive as much a she wants. Kids today are dealing with more traumatic sh1t than their mother posting in a bikini on her own social media. 

When people here criticize Britney for posting the same victim mentality stuff over and over again especially since there are way more pressing issues in the world and Britney has all the money and resources in the world to fix her circumstances you guys attack them and tell them to have some empathy but you can’t have any empathy for her sons and what they go through. I’m going to be straight up, seeing your mother post the stuff Britney does is traumatizing especially when you know all your peers will also see this stuff. There’s nothing wrong with being a mother and being ***ual (look at Beyonce and most other celeb moms) but Britney takes it to a whole other level and it’s tasteless. I feel like you know exactly how bad her boys must feel about this but since you idolize Britney so much you could never admit when she’s wrong

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

When people here criticize Britney for posting the same victim mentality stuff over and over again especially since there are way more pressing issues in the world and Britney has all the money and resources in the world to fix her circumstances you guys attack them and tell them to have some empathy but you can’t have any empathy for her sons and what they go through. I’m going to be straight up, seeing your mother post the stuff Britney does is traumatizing especially when you know all your peers will also see this stuff. There’s nothing wrong with being a mother and being ***ual (look at Beyonce and most other celeb moms) but Britney takes it to a whole other level and it’s tasteless. I feel like you know exactly how bad her boys must feel about this but since you idolize Britney so much you could never admit when she’s wrong

There are way more pressing issues, yet here you are, squabbling with users over a celebrity wanting to pose nood on her own socials. But hey, that's your problem, not hers. She doesn't need to change any aspects of herself because a butt-cheek offends you. If her nearly grown adult sons are so traumatized over their mom showing some skin, when there are waaaaaaay bigger problems in the world (like you said), then they have first world issues. In the meantime, here're some nood/bikini clad photos of German model Heidi Klum, her kids range in the ages of 19-14 :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Ooof you’re so mad. 

I’m the one who is mad? Lol

Y’all ban ppl who don’t believe Britney is 100% okay. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block