Brian Friedman talks about working with Britney during the c-ship and how Britney was upset on the set of the 'Boys' music video

13 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I remember him saying he would never work with her again after the Hold It Against Me Video.

FALSE, Friedman also choreographed  "Till The World Ends" after "Hold it against me". He just said a that time (2011) that  he won't be working on Britney Spears's upcoming tour because "scheduling conflicts" have forced him to pull out of staging the 26-date jaunt. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What's with Australia interviewing people barely related to her and asking them personal questions that they obviously have nothing to say about, especially not when Britney herself just released a book to speak ON HER OWN TERMS? Like, somebody is not getting it down there...

This is a UK TV show and the interviewer is Scottish :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

However, I do get you - Britney just gives them easy clicks I guess.

Edited by Revenge.
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, davidspears said:

I remember him saying he would never work with her again after the Hold It Against Me Video.

I remember he was shading her dancing at the time and saying it took a lot of smoke and mirrors to make her performance in the video look good. Right? Maybe that angered Britney. But they should both move past that and reconnect. The future is bright.

8 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I remember he was shading her dancing at the time and saying it took a lot of smoke and mirrors to make her performance in the video look good. Right? Maybe that angered Britney. But they should both move past that and reconnect. The future is bright.

how is that shade when it was actually true? those videos did not look good and Britney did not look interested in doing it. 

Evreryone blamed him back then so I understand he said what he said.

Sometimes I really don't get this fanbase

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

This is a UK TV show and the interviewer is Scottish :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

However, I do get you - Britney just gives them easy clicks I guess.

5 hours ago, handmedown said:

It's a morning show from the UK but you are otherwise completely correct.  Next up, "Woman Who Served Britney Starbucks in 2008 Reveals All" :clownery_makeup_meme:

omg I'm so sorry.... :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block