Brian Friedman talks about working with Britney during the c-ship and how Britney was upset on the set of the 'Boys' music video

12 hours ago, Revenge. said:

Brian says during the c-ship he wondered why Britney was so quiet during the c-ship and now realised why after reading her book and how she admitted to being vacant.

He says they filmed the 'Boys' music video really soon after the Overprotected Darkchild Remix and she was still very upset about the break-up with Justin that she locked herself in a room in the mansion where they filmed the video.

He hopes to reconnect with her.

Boys remix socks as video and as song ever.

Album>stupid remix

12 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What's with Australia interviewing people barely related to her and asking them personal questions that they obviously have nothing to say about, especially not when Britney herself just released a book to speak ON HER OWN TERMS? Like, somebody is not getting it down there...

That’s a UK show, not Australian.

Also fat chance of Britney reconnecting with him since he uses her name for clout all the time.

Edited by Broccoli Spears
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What's with Australia interviewing people barely related to her and asking them personal questions that they obviously have nothing to say about, especially not when Britney herself just released a book to speak ON HER OWN TERMS? Like, somebody is not getting it down there...

Uhm could it be because britney will never do an interview again? what do you want them to do? read the book live? That's ridiculous. You don't want anyone who knows her to talk to the media.

9 hours ago, oscar0 said:

Uhm could it be because britney will never do an interview again? what do you want them to do? read the book live? That's ridiculous. You don't want anyone who knows her to talk to the media.

There's a reason why she wrote a book instead of doing interviews or making documentaries, and why she repeteadly said she wanted to tell her own story on her own words instead of people speaking for her. What is not clear about her words? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Love 1
On 11/7/2023 at 2:13 PM, bitbitboi said:

This is not Australia it’s England 😭

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 11/7/2023 at 12:07 PM, robbie_247 said:

I know, but she did mention Wade more than once. His work is certainly contributed to her overall status as an icon, yet it is how she integrates her music and own personality that makes Britney the icon. 

His dances now seem a bit too intense and jerk-like, and less fluid. In videos of him doing interviews and instructing tutorials, he gives off a pretentious and self-importance type of vibe and just comes across as an unkind person. He did not seem to be genuinely happy for her in the interview, but rather focus on what he has done for her career.

I respect his work, but that's as far as my care for him goes. 

Well, he did dance with and for Michael Jackson, so he wasn't a "regular" choregrapher before working with Britney. I think what you're saying is what happens with high-achievers and talented people like Wade, and then he met his match in Britney, so he was super focused on his work with her because she could DELIVER whatever he threw at her.

On 11/7/2023 at 3:14 PM, Daredevil said:

how is that shade when it was actually true? those videos did not look good and Britney did not look interested in doing it. 

Evreryone blamed him back then so I understand he said what he said.

Sometimes I really don't get this fanbase

He shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him. His job was to choreograph the video and make her look good in it. There was no need for him to open his mouth like that and say it took smoke and mirrors to make her dancing look good. How is that being a good friend/choreographer/client/staff of Britney's? Honesty is not always professional, necessary, or correct. He should have been promoting her and hyping up the fans. Britney was going through a rough time.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

He shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him. His job was to choreograph the video and make her look good in it. There was no need for him to open his mouth like that and say it took smoke and mirrors to make her dancing look good. How is that being a good friend/choreographer/client/staff of Britney's? Honesty is not always professional, necessary, or correct. He should have been promoting her and hyping up the fans. Britney was going through a rough time.

This.

• Love 2

I don't like Boys MV. But I think it's kinda impressive how Brit made it seem like nothing sad was going on with her on the videos. That's what makes this informations something new for we would never be able to tell that she was sad in that moment of her life in those videos - boys and overprotected remix, for example.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block