Brian Friedman talks about working with Britney during the c-ship and how Britney was upset on the set of the 'Boys' music video

He did a lot of awesome work with her but was he always kind and loyal? Nah. He's not the worst but somehow not exactly likable for me but what do i know🤷🏻‍♂️. (Maybe his xfactor appearance was annoying) Well at least he seems to understand everything and admits to not knowing during.

Anyway, I love the boys mv, and liked the concept of the mansion and all. The dance break is 🔥.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

He did a lot of awesome work with her but was he always kind and loyal? Nah. He's not the worst but somehow not exactly likable for me but what do i know🤷🏻‍♂️. (Maybe his xfactor appearance was annoying) Well at least he seems to understand everything and admits to not knowing during.

Anyway, I love the boys mv, and liked the concept of the mansion and all. The dance break is 🔥.

What's with Australia interviewing people barely related to her and asking them personal questions that they obviously have nothing to say about, especially not when Britney herself just released a book to speak ON HER OWN TERMS? Like, somebody is not getting it down there...

* EDIT:  This isn't from Australia, my mistake! But I still think that Australia's journalists (including that crazy woman that even took pictures with Britney's boys) are fixated with interviewing people from her "circle", which I think is tacky and out of touch with her situation.

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, 0.003 said:

And Britney didn't mention him on the book :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I know, but she did mention Wade more than once. His work is certainly contributed to her overall status as an icon, yet it is how she integrates her music and own personality that makes Britney the icon. 

His dances now seem a bit too intense and jerk-like, and less fluid. In videos of him doing interviews and instructing tutorials, he gives off a pretentious and self-importance type of vibe and just comes across as an unkind person. He did not seem to be genuinely happy for her in the interview, but rather focus on what he has done for her career.

I respect his work, but that's as far as my care for him goes. 

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block