Brian Friedman talks about working with Britney during the c-ship and how Britney was upset on the set of the 'Boys' music video

17 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

He shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him. His job was to choreograph the video and make her look good in it. There was no need for him to open his mouth like that and say it took smoke and mirrors to make her dancing look good. How is that being a good friend/choreographer/client/staff of Britney's? Honesty is not always professional, necessary, or correct. He should have been promoting her and hyping up the fans. Britney was going through a rough time.

she was but this smart fanbase was attacking him for Britney not looking good and not dancing good.

why should he not protect himself? because team con paid to him for directing Britney?

Make it make sense. Someone attacks me, I'll protect myself. He did not lie in what he said.

20 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

RIP Andre, I wish she would’ve written about him too   :(

Sweet Andre! But I think even though she doesn't mention him by name, she says her favorite dancers are from new York and that were Andre comes from, he had the same theater background as Britney.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Daredevil said:

she was but this smart fanbase was attacking him for Britney not looking good and not dancing good.

why should he not protect himself? because team con paid to him for directing Britney?

Make it make sense. Someone attacks me, I'll protect myself. He did not lie in what he said.

Doesn't matter. It was not the appropriate thing to do to throw Britney under the bus. He should have kept quiet and we wouldn't be talking about this right now after all these years.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block