Is Pink Friday 2 going to be Nicki's Artpop?

The rollout is a mess, but the album will do good numbers overall. I’m sad people labeled Queen as a flop when in fact it’s not. The “it” girlies of today such as Doja, Megan, Cardi ain’t seeing those numbers… but again this is another convo. Female rap peaked with Nicki Minaj and she will go down in history as one of the most successful and influential hip hop act, male or female, dead or alive, EVER. Now jordeezy, you better be ready for Pink Friday 2 gurl. 

Edited by Style.
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Speaking of Gaga, I’d love a duet between the two. They are talented and amazing and successful women! Pink Friday 2 is a return to Nicki’s pop roots, they would smash together. The gays will be seated! 

Billie Eilish would be an interesting feature on the album as well. Billie and Justin Bieber reposted a lot of Nicki content on their insta page so fingers crossed. 

As much as I’m mad at Drake sometimes, he needs to be on the album. Him and her. Alone. On a Track. Make Me Proud, Moment 4 Life, Up All Night are classics babyyyyyyyy! It’s Pink Fridayyyy and OVO! 

I’m also praying for Ari, Riri, Britney, Katy, Kendrick, J Cole, Beyoncé (only if it’s a Flawless type of song), Jay Z. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
Yeah, idk about you guys but let’s stay positive. The album it’s coming December 8th and Target labeled it as POP.

Spoiler

But watch her features be Ice Spice and ***yy Redd and Wayne. 

Edited by Style.
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Style. said:

The rollout is a mess, but the album will do good numbers overall. I’m sad people labeled Queen as a flop when in fact it’s not. The “it” girlies of today such as Doja, Megan, Cardi ain’t seeing those numbers… but again this is another convo. Female rap peaked with Nicki Minaj and she will go down in history as one of the most successful and influential hip hop act, male or female, dead or alive, EVER. Now jordeezy, you better be ready for Pink Friday 2 gurl. 

Do you like the City Girls new album??

• 2 weeks later...

The rollout is messy but it still has a lotta hype and nicki is connecting with her core audience

I do think that nicki and other artists in general should have there albums or any music projects mix and master, with there teams having pre prep promotions plans done before any rollout fully begins

I know sometimes things change as they go and decisions are decide base on how things look sale wise, how the gp feedback is,

sometimes it work, sometimes it makes things worse 

That's why I miss how  albums in the early 90s to late 2000's were set for release, the album would be mix and mastered ( at the point of deciding these are songs that make the cut and no more recording) and team and label would already decide at least first two singles and the artist would start preping the album rollout 

And they would stick with the rollout no matter how successful it is, there wasn't a lotta stop or start with a rollout once it began, if it was looking to be unsuccessful they would end the era early 

With Nicki and her team ( switching people in and out) , That one of the reason why it all over the place

Plus I think they were undecided how they were gonna really kick off this era even after the success of sfg and dwhap

How I would have suggested with the singles releases and album release date:

1. Last Time I Saw You(April 23 not 22 ), would've given a radio push like sfg with hot ac/ rhythmic crossover radio. Music video a romantic love connection, your love type colorful soft inviting type feel

2. Super Freaky Girl (June)

3. Red Ruby Da Sleeze( Aug)

4. Big Difference (Oct)

All single radio deal, Push On Rhythmic, Hot AC, Comtempary Hit, Crossover Stations

Some Hip Hop/Urban Stations base on how the songs sound like Red Ruby and Big Difference 

5. Pink Friday 2 (Nov 24) release

Hope she she does well this era, which looks like it can be better than the queen era

Edited by RC2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block