Will reveals that Britney recorded vocals for "Mind Your Business" in 2011

Cqleb

I mean, it was pretty obvious those were not her recent vocals. It sounded exactly like BJ / FF era rejected vocals. I wouldn't even be surprised if they are Myah's vocals or at least her vocals mixed in, since that's who's vocals were used in that era.

And given Britney's book tells she wasn't passionate about that music except a couple of tracks, it would explain why she never mentioned or promoted it lol.  But then again, she also didn't promote her song with Elton either.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

As I've done on Twitter I'll post it in here again

He's already confused Britney Jean with FF in the past:

WWW.PODCASTONE.COM

The Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am sits down with Adam for a conversation about growing up in Boyle Heights and his rise to superstardom. Adam then asks about the process of performing...

Here he said they worked on Big Fat Bass first, then Scream & Shout then Femme Fatale

You realize they could have recorded Scream and Shout years before it was released?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block