I Will Always Hate Her Family For What They Did To Her, But The Book Really Did Make Me Feel Bad For All Four Of Them

The conservatorship was definitely the father then the mother.. afraid of their cash cow not being there for them etc. She was doing her own thing and it was a threat to them regardless of what her mental breakdown was.. Leeches. They felt entitled as most stage parents do. That was their golden ticket from childhood and there way to having a decent life, because other than that everything else seemed to be **** from the sounds of it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think in some ways you have to find ways to rationalize -to a point- why people do the things they do to hurt you or others.

It's part of separating from self-blame, otherwise if there isn't another reason behind why Jamie or Lynne or whoever... basically I think it sounds like part of a healthy healing journey for her or at least I hope so :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

They ruined Britney's relationship with her son's after everything she gave them, yet Jamie-Lynn and Bryan have done nothing for that family yet they were allowed to raise their children themselves. I'm positive Lynn wasn't on Jamie's baby daddy side when they broke up like Kevin. Britney gave her mom a new start by buying a house for her with Jamie-Lynn, she paid off her dads debts, they could have broken the family cycle they choose not to. 

I can never feel sorry for Jamie or Lynn after what they did to Britney mainly because they never got her help it was all about money and power.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block