Britney Spears celebrates 'The Woman In Me' success: "My book is the highest selling celebrity memoir in history"

6 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Is this for real? Michelle and Barrack Obama’s book only sold around 5 million copies combined in the first week. And they got $ 60 millions book deal. Our girl better negotiate better next time. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

But aren’t both Bill Clinton and Britney hold the record for the highest book deals ever?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I can’t believe people panicked over her not doing any work promo. Doesn’t need it ! 

Shes never needed promo. Shes an icon so many realize her talent is real. You do not see artists of her caliber anymore honestly . Now on chapter 13 .. love this book. 

4 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Gurlll, too much..

paris hilton ew GIF

No, if certain members here ONLY post shüt to stir up drama and the mods won't do shüt about it, I can post whatever I want. Two weeks ago we had members here (AGAIN WHO ARE ONLY NEGATIVE BECAUSE THEY ARE MISERABLE) discussing why she won't do promo and the book won't sell yadda yadda. Newsflash!! IT'S BRITNEY *****

It's refreshing to have people here posting NICE things for once, go log off if you don't care 

Just now, OneTrackMind said:

No, if certain members here ONLY post shüt to stir up drama and the mods won't do shüt about it, I can post whatever I want. Two weeks ago we had members here (AGAIN WHO ARE ONLY NEGATIVE BECAUSE THEY ARE MISERABLE) discussing why she won't do promo and the book won't sell yadda yadda. Newsflash!! IT'S BRITNEY *****

It's refreshing to have people here posting NICE things for once, go log off if you don't care 

Michael Richards Ok GIF

im pleasently surprised. i really didnt think it would do as well as it did! 

btw there no shame in admitting it, its always good to not be delusional, and be a bit skeptical.

im hoping shes excited and enjoying her life because everyone wanted to know the truth. 

again her instincts are on point, she didnt need PR to sell her book.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Britney671 said:

im pleasently surprised. i really didnt think it would do as well as it did! 

btw there no shame in admitting it, its always good to not be delusional, and be a bit skeptical.

im hoping shes excited and enjoying her life because everyone wanted to know the truth. 

again her instincts are on point, she didnt need PR to sell her book.

I just saw her IG and the post of the “highest selling memoir” was deleted. Did someone blundered her to post that or what!!? Or am I seeing things?? 🙂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block