Britney Spears celebrates 'The Woman In Me' success: "My book is the highest selling celebrity memoir in history"

24 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

Thanks. Yesterday it was like that. Now I checked again and they changed and even with discount. :((

Yeah, it's weird though! If you search through the site I see a different price and delivery date. But the direct link works for me and I ordered it form there 

Edited by Peter Pan
2 hours ago, AkiraLe said:

In the Netherlands, when I ordered from Amazon, the site said I have to wait for 3-6 months for delivery. Therefore I ordered from amazon Us

I went to a store in the Netherlands and asked for the book, they said the book was already sold out and the person in the store was actually a bit disappointed/frustrated because more people asked for the book so they missed out sales.

:enigma_alien_blue:

Edited by DollyParton
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, baltic***** said:

But the post says it's already the highest selling celebrity memoir. If Michelle Obama's 'Becoming' has sold at least 14 million times (source NYT), and I consider her a celebrity, it's most probably true :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

How would you know anyway how many people are interested in the book? Not only fans are buying, probably also haters and neutral people who are just interested in the story of a legend whose life was a mad rollercoaster :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: also, I think her Instagram was actually a huge boost for the sales because people want to know what's behind those posts etc.

As a powerful woman once said: you'll have to wait and see

• Haha 8
3 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

She may be damaged from abuse and quitting the music business, she still remains arguably the biggest star on the planet.

These are phenomenal numbers. And all without promo. No Oprah, no Reese Witherspoon book club marketing machine. Just Britney’s story in her own words.

Well, thats what happends when you yourself are bigger than any talk show or televisiom Network 

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Nobody can say that, nobody

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
6 hours ago, Markoct said:

I cant believe how little celebs and other pop girlies and artists havnt supported this book. No promo and little support and yet the biggest memoir. A true queen. Take that haters :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Plenty are speaking up with support . The ones who are not . Its all good . Do they really matter ? I do not see an correlation or relevancy to care or entertain this post .  I get it . Yet who really cares . Gail , Hudson, Williams, Hillary , Roberts , Hilton, people are saying kind things in support . I say as long as no ill will is given towards Britneys truth than its all good , stay silent. You see TMZ  and that jerk Perez writing garbage about her and that women whoever she is who replaced wendy Williams saying crazy . They are vile trash . Many will not comprehend her abuse and yet they are allowed to think as they desire . You just wished they could rise above. Yet thats not the world we live in folks . We all watched this happen puzzled and yet many were ok with it. Its sad and beyond disgusting. Yet its those who speak in distain.  Those indifferent individuals who decide to continue the abuse towards Britney . They are the ones I have issue with.  Karma I hope B itch slaps them all hard and sodomizes them hard in their pucker with out lube  . Yet those narcissists will just enjoy the pain. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block