Britney Spears celebrates 'The Woman In Me' success: "My book is the highest selling celebrity memoir in history"

I finished the anticipated book last night.

I couldnt sleep. I was sooo devestated and sad about all things our girl passed.

Yes  I was sure I'd like it because its Britney related but it really blew my mind!!!

The book is AMAZING! 

Yes I knew and have lived all these she is writing, but reading them by her perspective and by her own words it was soooo amazing....

I cried a lot during the conservatosrhip years and when she was talking about us and the #FreeBritney movement... OMG I couldnt continue to read because I couldnt see from the tears on my eyes... 

I LOVE you sooooo much Britney!!! You are such an insipiration and sooo strong!!!! Proud of you and of us being the Britney Army!!!! You deserve the world!!!!!!!

Now it really everything makes sense.... Thank you for this gift!

Edited by Greek_Fan
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

How would he be? He's just reporting on news that's already available to everyone else, he always has

Fair enough.

So who’d be one YouTuber that’s very deep in doing research and report based on their analysis regarding pop culture, specifically Britney’s topic? 

2 minutes ago, AZBH27 said:

Fair enough.

So who’d be one YouTuber that’s very deep in doing research and report based on their analysis regarding pop culture, specifically Britney’s topic? 

No clue really

All I know is that he is essentially just reporting and giving his thoughts about situations after they occur :)

I don't watch much Britney YouTube except her performances.

There is a body language expert who has done some good stuff about Brit

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block